Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
join my love hamid abdou 2/14/06 10:13 PM
Re: join my love Moh Sh 2/14/06 11:39 PM
Re: join my love Akshay Khanna 2/15/06 2:18 PM
Re: join my love suzie roosdiama 2/15/06 5:14 PM
Re: join my love Mubasher Hassan 2/15/06 5:30 PM
Re: join my love Akshay Khanna 2/15/06 7:23 PM
Re: join my love cybigi tempo 2/15/06 8:55 PM
Re: join my love Pankaj Daga 2/15/06 11:00 PM
Re: join my love trust7 2/15/06 11:39 PM
Re: join my love Struts Spring 2/16/06 12:55 AM
Re: join my love ben fleck 2/16/06 10:48 AM
Re: join my love hamid abdou 2/16/06 3:41 PM
Re: join my love Akshay Khanna 2/16/06 3:58 PM
Re: join my love Mubasher Hassan 2/16/06 4:06 PM
Re: join my love A. ek. 2/16/06 4:22 PM
Re: join my love Pankaj Daga 2/16/06 5:38 PM
Re: join my love Struts Spring 2/16/06 5:41 PM
Re: join my love Akshay Khanna 2/16/06 6:01 PM
Re: join my love Akshay Khanna 2/16/06 6:08 PM
Re: join my love Struts Spring 2/16/06 6:19 PM
Re: join my love Akshay Khanna 2/16/06 6:25 PM
Re: join my love ben fleck 2/16/06 8:09 PM
Re: join my love Struts Spring 2/16/06 8:28 PM
Re: join my love rav zem 2/16/06 8:55 PM
Re: join my love Akshay Khanna 2/16/06 9:45 PM
Re: join my love hamid abdou 2/17/06 1:57 PM
Re: join my love Winifred Paul 2/17/06 2:24 PM
Re: join my love ziad Ashkar 2/17/06 2:47 PM
Re: join my love Struts Spring 2/17/06 2:59 PM
Re: join my love Struts Spring 2/17/06 3:05 PM
Re: join my love trust7 2/17/06 3:12 PM
Re: join my love Akshay Khanna 2/17/06 3:44 PM
Re: join my love ziad Ashkar 2/17/06 6:11 PM
Re: join my love rav zem 2/17/06 6:57 PM
Re: join my love Akshay Khanna 2/17/06 8:04 PM
Re: join my love Max max 2/17/06 10:08 PM
Re: join my love hamid abdou 2/18/06 6:33 PM
Re: join my love Max max 2/18/06 9:25 PM
RE: Re: join my love Renee Jacob Piane 3/27/14 9:53 AM
join my love
Answer
2/14/06 10:13 PM
hi everybody,i am a moroccan male,41,single and never maried,i love a german woman and she loves me.She is just seperated and not divorced.I want to join her as soon as possible,especially she can't live alone.
we can't mary now,what shall we do?
thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Re: join my love
Answer
2/14/06 11:39 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
Please note that this fourm is not right place for this type of silly questions.post the things at right place. Thanks for your understanding.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/06 2:18 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
Dear Mr. Marroqi,

i love a german woman and she loves me..

Of course you love her (where else would you find women dumb enough to dump hubby and import fags from destitute third world countries)

She is just seperated and not divorced...

Poor you!! My heart bleeds for you but don't ever give up. Pray everyday to God that the stupid hubby comes to his senses to ditch-the-bitch. On second thought, pray for his early departure (even arrange one, if possible).

I want to join her as soon as possible,especially she can't live alone.

Well...Mr. Marroqi how nice of you to join her in Germany (and not in some stinking poverty-stricken village of Morocco). You would also get paid for this selfless act of nobility from the Social-welfare-office (where else does the Govt pay for such romantic adventurer of its citizens)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/06 5:14 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
i dont understand why everyone being pesimistic of such question.

Maybe he's just wanted to get opinion, like one of you maybe married to german citizen, i also read some case of mixed marriage here.

To marroqi, please try to describe your problem, of about legally aspect, papers or be more specific. maybe some of the members also can help.

westlife x
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/06 5:30 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@Marroqi
We cant join ur love but just give brief possible infos for ur problem.you have already got some answers. I dont know if u deserve the response from Akshay -emoticon
If she cant live alone then she is the only one who can do something then anybody else. If i'm not wrong it takes one year in Germany after the papers of divorce are submitted to the court that one is legally "divorced". And being a muslim u cant marry her until she is free from her present husband.And until she is free she cant bring u here as her new partner. It seems u have to wait a good time before u will be allowed to join her here... Maybe she can arrange for u some other sort of visa.... she should know better if she is German. She should talk to Ausländerbehorde in her city to ask about the possibities.
Looking at such cases in Germany, if she is a bit old (like around 40 or above) then ur chances are high that ur joint venture will succeed, otherwise u never know about young illusions!

I pray that u have success in your Love!

-MH
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/06 7:23 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@MH

I agree with you about "young illusions" , I wonder where is Mr.DeathInc nowdays :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/06 8:55 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@akshay

From time to time a person can read some ironic but inteligent comments on some ideas/questions that people post here.
However your first reply above was only full with pure insults and attempts to humiliate him.
That was so low.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/06 11:00 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
Fags from third world countries....

This comment makes my blood boil...

I guess the same insult can be thrown at about anybody here. How soon we forget... Why is it so bad if he wants to improve his life by coming to Germany? Everyone here wants to settle down in Germany as shown by the numerous NE and citizenship questions.

"
Well...Mr. Marroqi how nice of you to join her in Germany (and not in some stinking poverty-stricken village of Morocco). You would also get paid for this selfless act of nobility from the Social-welfare-office (where else does the Govt pay for such romantic adventurer of its citizens)"

Bunch of fucking assumptions. What makes you think he does not intend to work here? What makes you think he is going to be a free-loader?

Fuckers with engineering degrees, a big mouth and not an ounce of humanity...

Bloody shame...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/06 11:39 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@ Akshay,

that's not the way trust7 members answer questions!

If you do not like to help the guy from Morocco or if you do not like what he has written, why don't you just keep your mouth shut (or hold your fingers still)?

If I remember right, you are very sensible if someone writes something critical about your home country, you should behave as polite, as you expect this from others.

For the 'German speakers'... we have a 'Sprichwort': Was du nicht willst das man dir tu, das füg auch keinem anderen zu. Oder so ähnlich ;-)

To our new member 'maroqqi':

Good luck :-)

Detlef
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
2/16/06 12:55 AM as a reply to hamid abdou.
i did find nothing wrong with mr. Akshay's message except being little bit rude sentence and referencing to specific country (though stinking it is quite normal in poor/developing countries including home country)

to our new member 'maroqqi':
good luck emoticon

you know i'm just eager to pay extra/more tax!

don't we need more kids emoticon in germany?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 10:48 AM as a reply to hamid abdou.
If I remember right, you are very sensible if someone writes something critical about your home country, you should behave as polite, as you expect this from others.

LOL, this guy look down his own culture so there is nothing new about his comments.

Bunch of fucking assumptions. What makes you think he does not intend to work here? What makes you think he is going to be a free-loader?Fuckers with engineering degrees, a big mouth and not an ounce of humanity...

Don't use F language otherwise you will not be any different from this guy.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 3:41 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
Anyway,thank you everybody for replying.i have read and understood all messages and i am not surprised of some answers.First,i want my woman here in my country.I am used of my life here;warm and sunsshine.I am old enough ti look for opportunities in another country.Also,i know that not the whole europe is prosperous,poverty is worldwide.Laws ddon't know feelings and i am asking about law regulations/
thank you all again,don't hesitate to express youselves as you like
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 3:58 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@cybigi

your first reply above was only full with pure insults and attempts to humiliate him..

Come on, it wasn't all that bad. Though it was a lame attempt at humour.

@xenon123

This comment makes my blood boil...

Cooooool down, I wasn't referring to everyone from 3rd-world-countries. I agree, most of us want to settle down here but we didn't come to here on pretext of joining love.

@trust7

Not very often you step into a discussion :-) I agree that I said some objectionable things in this thread.

But let me ask you this, if everyone refrains from expressing his/her views in forum just because some people might get upset then it won't be much of a forum, would it be?

In any case, shouldn't we let Mr.Marroqi defend himself? Maybe he tells us something more about him and help us to help him ;-)

@instructor

you know i'm just eager to pay extra/more tax...

How genereous of you :-) but sadly I dont share your sentiments in this matter. May god(finanzamt?) forgive me ;-)

@babloo

Bravo!! that's what I call "wisdom".

Btw, I didn't use any F words :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 4:06 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
Hi Marooqi,

nice to hear again! You were not surprised and maybe not hurt by having different responses to ur post because at the moment u r in ur home country, and that is ur power believe me. Many people who leave their country have to bear a lot and sometimes their feelings are injured being not recognized in a foriegn country. This is 100% correct that warm and sunshine weather is an important thing people miss in Europe and u should feel happy that u spent most of your youth in ur own country where one can feel that the months and years are passing, whereas in Europe years passe away and u feel if u r at the same place but have become much older then before. Due to new laws and regulations in EU and US, one cant say as before that life is easier here as compared to third world countries.This doesnt mean though that one shouldnt love or marry with a Eurpean women!

To ur comment:
i am asking about law regulations

i just saw yesterday in TV news that the law about divorces etc have been changed where people in Germany(espeically those without children) will be able to be "legally separate" in a very short time (i cant say how much, but it will be certainly matter of weeks/months and not years).

Good Luck!

-MH
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 4:22 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@Akshay;

Your answers are silly & full of hate. Fortunately the wisdom of the other trust7 members has prevailed!

I do not know if your simple "Engineering degree" who brought you here to Germany, should allow you to align your views to the extreme right people in this country? Probably you can try your chance with a political carrier with some extreme right political parties (if you would be accepted of course as the GC is not the main criteria to join these organizations!!).

You probably forgot that people can get to this country via “human relations” like love and marriage, and not only via a “bit&byte engineering degree”, and Maroqui is just asking about help for the procedure (even if the forum is normally dedicated to GC holders only)…or probably the word “love” is the one who is frustrating you!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 5:38 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.

I think there is a big difference in using the F word and calling everyone in a developing or under-developed country a fag!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 5:41 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@Akshy

"How genereous of you but sadly I dont share your sentiments in this matter."

did any one ask you to share any sentiments by any chance? i could'nt find anything like that in this thread or just simply dropped-out-of-rain?

"May god(finanzamt?) forgive me"

;) sure they'll ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 6:01 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@Mymood

Your answers are silly & full of hate...

It wasn't hate....you may call it irony.

..you can try your chance with a political carrier with some extreme right political parties...

hmmm....would be rather funny to see an Indian as NPD electoral candidate. "Vote for me else I stay" :-)

..people can get to this country via “human relations” like love..

NO NO...not with Love :-)

probably the word “love” is the one who is frustrating you...

Overdose of bollywood I guess :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 6:08 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@instructor
i could'nt find anything like that in this thread or just simply dropped-out-of-rain?

Really?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 6:19 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@Akshay

"Really?"

yes!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 6:25 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@instructor

How would you explain that?

Posted on 15/02/2006 10:55 pm

i did find nothing wrong with mr. Akshay's message except being little bit rude sentence and referencing to specific country (though stinking it is quite normal in poor/developing countries including home country)

to our new member 'maroqqi':
good luck

you know i'm just eager to pay extra/more tax!

don't we need more kids in germany?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 8:09 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
Akshay, did you start smoking gutter again? Forget about others comments because you are not in a position to answer them at all but I will have to say it's time to give up boy.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 8:28 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@Akshay

"How would you explain that?"

what to explain? did you find any scientific formula in my post?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 8:55 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
hi marroqi and others!
Dont get carried away by Akshays post. He is just a frustrated guy who has faced only negative interactions with people around him. No wonder thats normal and funny according to him.
So, Its actually not his fault.
So, take it easy!
@akshay,
You seem so pessimistic with LOVE! Did you get ditched real hard????:-) (pun intented)

Peace!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 9:45 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
I really wished I hadn't opened this Pandora's Box. Now I am being accused of million things....from right-wing-extremist to a frustrated-loser-in-love.
I had no idea that you guys have such a fertile imagination!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/06 1:57 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
hello friends,i repeat myself and say,it's really LOVE and nothing else.It's seems to some people that it's impossible to love this way,maybe because they have never felt it or they are materialistic and proud without feelinggs.Anyway,it's a great forum for discussing any subject ans i am here not for exchanging insults ,i need just informations and i can help also those who wants to visit my country eventhough Morocco accept everyone.
thankks a lot
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/06 2:24 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
speaking of love, marriage and the elses, check out these articles
http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/11/economics-prostitution-marriage_cx_mn_money06_0214prostitution.html
http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/11/savage-money-sex_cz_ds_money06_0214savage.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/06 2:47 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@ Akshay
I got in late into the discussion, but what I read gives a clear image how ....

...deleted by the admin

ZASH: Your comments are welcome, but not that way!!

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/06 2:59 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@zash

"I would really like to know which country you come from???"

once again, it's nothing to do with the country a person come from. probably your own country men can be critical/insult about home land or people. so please don't mix-up different issues. you see every one has rights.

i don't think it is that easy to judge a person, just by reading a post. how could you do that? shall others say same to you? i would'nt support that either.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/06 3:05 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@Akshay

i just think you are just confused and trying to confuse others. please start your own first reply and analyze who started accusing in first. and now you are trying to stand-in-as-victim.

look-who's-talking!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/06 3:12 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@ instrutcor

Thanks for trying to cool the discussion :-)

And sorry for deleting a part of your message. I just want to avoid to have the dirty word in, even you just repeatet it.

A nice weekend to all of you
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/06 3:44 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@marroqi

OK fine, Mr.Marroqi I owe you an apology for mistaking you as (prospective) one of many free-loaders honoring Germany. Now, you may well ask why do I give a f**k, especially when Germany is not my homeland.

The problem is not with you, but with the cliché these free-loaders have cultivated over the years. As a result the majority of immigrant-community is looked upon suspiciously. This has nothing to do with you being a Moroccan, I have also seen Indians in free-loaders community. And professionals(IT/ non-IT) like us, regardless of our qualification and contribution towards economy, end-up facing the discrimination.

And LOVE? ;-) Why in the majority of intercountry love-affairs, Romeo are poor-east-european/ african/3rd-world who somehow fall in love with a german Juliet (and vice versa)?

You also mentioned that you want your lady-love to be in your homeland. With all due respect, this is sort of Fata-Morgana, if this news-article is to be believed:
http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/0,1518,344444,00.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/06 6:11 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@Detlef,
I find it VERY UNFAIR to delete a part of my message. PLEASE try to read what Akshay wrote and it is still in the thread.
You wrote that my messages are welcome but not that way, I think it is the same level others are using, so either delete the whole thread or it is unfair.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/06 6:57 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
"OK fine, Mr.Marroqi I owe you an apology for mistaking you as (prospective) one of many free-loaders honoring Germany. Now, you may well ask why do I give a f**k, especially when Germany is not my homeland. "

Akshay,
So, you are someone who shoots first and then ask questions. wow!!

"The problem is not with you, but with the cliché these free-loaders have cultivated over the years. As a result the majority of immigrant-community is looked upon suspiciously."

This shows how insecure and inconfident you are!! If you arent living with social help, then be proud urself and who cares what others think of you!!Unless,ofcourse you always seek other peoples approval whenever you leave your house?

""This has nothing to do with you being a Moroccan, I have also seen Indians in free-loaders community. And professionals(IT/ non-IT) like us, regardless of our qualification and contribution towards economy, end-up facing the discrimination.""

So, do you intend to police people who wants to come to Germany? :-) (We would see lot of dead around)

""And LOVE? Why in the majority of intercountry love-affairs, Romeo are poor-east-european/ african/3rd-world who somehow fall in love with a german Juliet (and vice versa)?""

This shows how narrow and small your world really is. I dont really need to add more here.

""You also mentioned that you want your lady-love to be in your homeland. With all due respect, this is sort of Fata-Morgana, if this news-article is to be believed:
http://service.spi...0,1518,344444,00.html""

I didnt bother to check the html doc but i didnt have to look in to know ur insinuation.
So, Akshay,
Learn to have some humility and dont drag the name of your country down and spoil the good reputation of other Indians. If you have no constructive advice here, keep your GOBS shut.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/06 8:04 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@bizzare

Finally, it is a pleasure to read your first constructive criticism. Respect :-)

...who cares what others think of you...

Acutally I do, and I am sure many of us feel the same way.

So, do you intend to police people who wants to come to Germany...

I don't, I can't and I won't. Just that, I don't want to encourage by giving professional advice on how to exploit social benefits. After all, also a part of my contribution goes towards that.

This shows how narrow and small your world really is. I dont really need to add more here...

I am glad that you did't find anything to add here. Btw, if you just look around your surrounding, you may somehow see the point.

I didnt bother to check the html doc but i didnt have to look in to know ur insinuation....

Cooool man....mind sharing with us the winning numbers of next week Lotto jackpot? Your talent can finally be of some use to us.

dont drag the name of your country down and spoil the good reputation of other Indians...

Yeah, right!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/06 10:08 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
@Akshay
Aha somewhere i read u were askin about me so im here:-)
hru doin man?aha in my thread u were supporting me but this time not:-)
@all
hey dont make him discourage. hey Mr.Marroqi try to search all threads posted by me then u
will see lot of things can be possible which seems tough:-)
i think ur case is bit same as mine.
Good Luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/18/06 6:33 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
I think that you need more details;my woman has health conditions that prevent her to join me in Morocco.Also,she hasn't much to improve my invitation,she has no fixed job,nor money in the bank.
i am looking for a way to get closer to her,but without her help!
thanks alot
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/18/06 9:25 PM as a reply to hamid abdou.
sorry for ur women.
but im confused. first make it clear,because of her health hav u decided to join her or u still want that she should come to u.
if its the second case then it is simple.and i dont think in that case u will hav too much problem.
but if its the first case then.

first remember in any case u able to join her with some different way(evenif u marry her in some easy eu countries like(denmark) but when u r applying for spouse visa u will be sent back to ur home country and from there u hav to apply(and remebember then ABH will be asking u lot of questions regarding ur previous visit and most of the time it makes lot of delay).

2 remember she has to divorce her husband and it will take atleast 1 year.

3 remember if u r planing to join her in D then in any case dont try to fool the states people(ABH) otherwise u will be facing lot of problem.

4 there r two things that can be done but that will only happen after ur girlfriends divorce.
Either she marry u in ur home country or u apply for intend to marry visa.
Although embassy will not tell u the full details.but one thing which is very necessary that u need to show per month income of 600*2 euro.As u r not earning there and ur wife is also not doing anything.so i think solution is ur wife parents or friends must be having that much income so they can take care of both of u(atleast on papers).
//am looking for a way to get closer to her,but without her help!//
hm for this situation apply for tourist visa if D not work then apply from greece or france.
and get close to her but honestly this is not the solution and after expiring of this visa u hav to go back to home country.

at the end dont get dissapoint but remember if u starts from now it will take atleast 1.8 years till u will be with her forever(in a leagle way in germany).
I hav one friend who had the same problem and choosed the easyways to be with his grlfriend and atlast it takes more than 3 years(and finally he had to follow the same procedure).
but inbetween they had the baby, that made the things much easier for them.
i wish all the best for ur love.
@all
If i am wrong then correct me pls.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Re: join my love
Answer
3/27/14 9:53 AM as a reply to hamid abdou.
INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a
distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the
flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under
Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable
programs, such as: Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then
installed undesirable programs such as : NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs
4.1 Al so Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and House cleaning 2.6 simply
crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to
fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while
Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Please enter command:
ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget
to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed,
Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0
and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0
to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1. Please note
that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and
Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Mother-In-Law
1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control
of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to re-install the Boyfriend 5.0
program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited
memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider
buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We
recommend: Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck! 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18