Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Kindergeld

Toggle
Kindergeld
Answer
9/9/05 6:14 PM
Hi all,
I have come to know that here in Germany,children are given Kindergeld from the german govrnment. But we need to complete some formalities like filling up the form,etc..
Actually I am not able to find out how to start and where to go..

I will be obliged if i get some useful information as how to proceed.
Please help me as soon as possible coz already 2 months have been wasted .
Thanx
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Kindergeld
Answer
9/9/05 6:22 PM as a reply to hitesh sarda.
Was the kid born here? If yes, then you should already have received the papers.

If not just go to AA, they have a department for all issues regarding KG, you will get the infos and the forms there. Bring with you your pass, and the birth certificate of the kid and the proof he is registered where you live.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/05 6:25 PM as a reply to hitesh sarda.
You can get the infos here http://www.rechtspraxis.de/kindgeld.html and just go to http://www.bund.de/nn_197622/DE/BuB/Formulare/Familie/Kindergeld/Kindergeld-knoten.html__nnn=true download the forms, fill them and bring them to AA.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/05 7:08 PM as a reply to hitesh sarda.
and dont forget to use once in a while the search option of this forum....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/05 7:42 PM as a reply to hitesh sarda.
Commet on NoBody's reply

It is not necessary that the child should be born here to get kindergeld
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/05 8:30 PM as a reply to hitesh sarda.
@Aug2000

What NoBody meant was, when kid is born in Germany his parents would automatically get the papers for Kindergeld.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/05 8:30 PM as a reply to hitesh sarda.
@Aug2000

"It is not necessary that the child should be born here to get kindergeld", this I surely know but the question was related to the fact that if the kid was born here, on the day he got registered thru his birth certificate, a request was directly made for the KG (that was my case at least, I only filled the KG form for my first daughter who was born abroad and for the second, I did nothing, her money came flowing by itself :-) in fact, they used the bank account of my first daughter to send the money of the second too).

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18