Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa Status Request

Toggle
Visa Status Request
bluecard familyreunion family family reunification stuttgart egypt processingtime
Answer
6/16/16 11:13 PM

Dear All,

My husband has been in Germany (Stuttgart) for 7 months now, he is a blue card holder since January 2016. I applied for a family reunion visa from Egypt on 06/04/2016 and I received a call a couple of weeks later stating that there is a missing document, I completed all the documents on 28/04/2016. I haven't received any feedback regarding the visa yet, and the embassy is not helpful at all, they answer absolutly no questions. Is there anyway I can contact the forgein office in Stuttgart or make the process go faster? My father in law has just passed away and I really need to support my husband. How long does the family reunion visa normally take to process?

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa Status Request
Answer
7/13/16 9:32 AM as a reply to Habiba Ashraf Ali.
Hi,

sorry to hear about your father in-law. The family reunion visa takes 3-6 months, as the German Embassy must do a complete background check. Depending on whether an applicant lives in a big city or in a remote town, the processing time can vary. So please have some patience and i hope soon you will be granted the visa.

Best regards,
Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3