Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

A Small case study concept document?

Toggle
A Small case study concept document?
Answer
4/20/06 5:26 PM
Hello all!
I am in a job process with a IT Consulting company. The company has asked me to present any of my sample work to them for the purpose of hiring me. That means: i should first submit them a "Konzeptdokument" and then later present it as well. That document can be any small use case as well and should be for any Java(UML) oriented application. The Document should be "Anonymus" meaning "no" reference to real world stakeholders.

The problem i have with my current company is that all the documentation is done in English, so i need to translate many many pages in German, and i dont have that much time.

Do anybody have any such Konzeptdokument (in German!)? If yes, can you please send it to my email: itprofi786 (at) yahoo.de
You can certainly remove any real world references before sending me!

Or anybody knows any internet link where i could found something in German? I just tried Google but didnt find anything conceret.

I would highly appreciate for any response in this regard!!!

Thanks.

-MH
0 (0 Votes)

Re: A Small case study concept document?
Answer
4/20/06 6:47 PM as a reply to Mubasher Hassan.
shouldn't that be a work of yours?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/20/06 8:51 PM as a reply to Mubasher Hassan.
Hey Nobody,

i will certainely submit a real world work of my own (but thats in english) in addition to it i want to submit something in German as well, because as u know in some companies German is strictly required if u want to be employed there, and this company has required something in German.

I just want to base my own understanding of OOA,OOD and OOProgramming on that small German document, which will be just to show them that i can present something in German well.Therefore it must not be my own!
Please help!!!!....

-MH
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/21/06 11:36 PM as a reply to Mubasher Hassan.
"which will be just to show them that i can present something in German well.Therefore it must not be my own! Please help!!!!...."

they will speak german with you and find out very quickly that you can't make a good presentation in german => they will understand that you gave them some other guy's work and therefore lied to them => you get no job
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/22/06 1:37 AM as a reply to Mubasher Hassan.
Instead of lying, I would call them up and ask them if you can present it in English and how strict the German requirement is. Maybe they will let you present it in English and if you can show enough technical proficiency, they might hire you.

I would definitely not recommend plagarism and lying.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott