Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

(Urgent) Change employer before issuing the blue card

Toggle
I have a situation in here and I would appreciate your help
I had an offer from a Berlin startup company and after they mailed me the signed contract I have gone to the german embassy and applied for a blue card visa
After my visa got approved the company had some trouble with there funding and we will end up canceling the contract 
The question is if I could get another offer in germany would I be able to apply for a blue card with my current visa (as the company name is printed on it) or would I have to issue a new blue card visa for the new contract from the german embassy again?

Is there any legal actions or paper work that should be done in my current case?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Change employer before issuing the blue card
Answer
6/19/16 2:42 AM as a reply to Ahmed Yousry Mohamed.
Any Help??
0 (0 Votes)

RE: (Urgent) Change employer before issuing the blue card
Answer
6/20/16 12:53 PM as a reply to Ahmed Yousry Mohamed.
Hi,
this is no legal advice! 

If you are already in Germany and you can find a new job, it is just like a normal employer change, which we discussed here very often.

If you are still in your home country, I am not sure if it is correct to travel with this visa although you know that the employment will not come into effect. But on the other hand.. I guess nobody will ask you since when you knew this. It is up to you. No risk no success ;-

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3