Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Special Message for YO!

Toggle
Special Message for YO!
Answer
6/30/06 3:32 PM
Hi YO,

hope you are fine! I just want to let you know, that I think of you today and you will excuse me, that I do not wish you all the best this afternoon at 5.pm.

When our countries meet at the quarter final I wish, that the best team will win and I wish strongly, that Germany will be the best :-)

But however, I am sure it will be a good game!

A nice weekend to all of you
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Special Message for YO!
Answer
6/30/06 3:51 PM as a reply to trust7.
Nothing to fear about, Germany will loose this match, either 0-1 or 1-2 :-) Sorry for that.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/06 3:34 PM as a reply to trust7.
@Nobody
You underestimated the German team.Remember they have a great history ang luck when it comes to WM.
Let's all remember the words of the wise and all-knowing "Saint Gary" (Gary Lineker):

"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win."
-metro
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/3/06 2:30 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Detlef and all futball fans

Regrettably, I didn't see the game. I was moving my family to Berlin.

I only stopped in a "nice" Tankenstelle in A9 to see the penalties, surended by "nice" truck drivers full of tatoos, 2 m high and 2 m wide.

After shouting and blaming a little bit, I had no other chance that run away, very pissed off, mostly with the Argentinian coach.

I wish you the best, friendship is bigger than futball but I think honestly you won the best team in this WM 2006. Anyway, the way to the cup is long and you will need more than Lehman to defeat Italy.

I hope you have drunked a couple of beers on Germany and anyway and apart from the feelings, is nice to see a whole country joined and happy no matter the age or the political colour.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/3/06 4:43 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi YO,

again... welcome in Berlin! This time it is for the whole 'gang' family :-)

I agree, Argentina has the best team and Germany was very lucky and it will be very hard to beat Italy, but... life is like that and maybe our team has the best 'team spirit' of all. Thanks to Jürgen Klinsmann and his team.

Viele Grüsse
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3