Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Already Work Permit holder but still ZAB approval required for new Company

Toggle
Hello All,

I have got new work contract from a company in Germany. I am already having Work contract valid till this year but it is with my current company. Since now I am going for new company contract, i need to apply for Blue Card (considering new company). I went to German Consulate for submission of my documents but they said that I need certificate from ZAB for my Degree which I did from The Institution of Engineers (India) as my Institute is not listed in Anabin. I also had work permits for 2012-15 but still this Certificate is a requirement for them.I am an Engineer and have total ~10 years of experience (5+ after Degree). Could you please guide me what can be done in this regard to speed up the process or what are the alternatives? Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Can anybody please help me in this ??
0 (0 Votes)

Jas Kaur:
Hello All,

I have got new work contract from a company in Germany. I am already having Work contract valid till this year but it is with my current company. Since now I am going for new company contract, i need to apply for Blue Card (considering new company). I went to German Consulate for submission of my documents but they said that I need certificate from ZAB for my Degree which I did from The Institution of Engineers (India) as my Institute is not listed in Anabin. I also had work permits for 2012-15 but still this Certificate is a requirement for them.I am an Engineer and have total ~10 years of experience (5+ after Degree). Could you please guide me what can be done in this regard to speed up the process or what are the alternatives? Thanks

Unfortunately there is not alternative whatsoever! You need to apply for the verification of your degree by ZAB and per their website it'll be done within 2 weeks for Blue Card applicants!
Good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18