Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Working hours

Toggle
Working hours
Answer
2/27/06 5:03 PM
Hi,

My Visa states "Die Aufenthaltsgenehmigung wird ungültig mit Beendigung der Tätigkeit als Ingenieur im Rahmen eines Forschungsprojektes an der Charite. Sonstige Erwerbstätigkeit nicht gestattet."

I got this Aufenthaltserlaubnis when my boss filled up a form of Arbeitsamt with description of job and number of working hours (half-time) and the salary. But now he has more money and wants to give full-time job. Everything is same except that I have a full-time contract. Is it possible to work full-time or will the Arbeitsamt say that they need to recheck if any German is available and process new Arbeitserlaubnis ?

PS: What does this mean in Anmerkungen : Nebenbestimmungen siehe Zusatzblatt Nr. 03281391/ Seite 17

Thanking you,
Nagananda Krishna
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Working hours
Answer
2/27/06 5:22 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
I think you dont have to change your visa again as long as you are working in the same research project with the same company/Department.

But wait till the others respond as i may be wrong.

Zusatzblatt Nr. 03281391/ is the sticker attached to Page 17 in your passport. This page shows other criterias regarding your workpermit.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott