Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Degree not in ANABIN database, and NOT approve by ZAB

Toggle
Hi All,

I have obtained a job offer in Germany, and I have also the pre-approval letter from the local authorities in the state of where the company is located. The National Visa application is on it's way, but it is pending with the recognition of the degree in ANABIN database.

I have completed my Diploma with University in Thailand, and my Degree with university in Singapore. It is a collaboration program between the universities in Thailand and Singapore.

Unfortunately my Degree is not in the ANABIN database. I have sent my degree for verification to ZAB.

But the Person in Charge from ZAB told me that they are not able to verify the certification under a collaboration program.

Since now I do not have the Statement of Comparability from ZAB for my Degree, is there any other way for me to proceed with my national visa application?

Is there any other thing that I can do in order for me to get the recognition from ZAB? 
I have completed the Degree more than 10 years ago, and I am not sure what can I do now.

Thank you.

Regards,
SW
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Degree not in ANABIN database, and NOT approve by ZAB
Answer
3/28/17 11:26 AM as a reply to SW.
Hi SW, 
I find myself in exactly the same situation as you. My degree is not recognised, and it has been clearly stated that my degree (MAS from switzerland) will not get a ZAB approval. Is there any other work around to this problem, considering I have an employment contract, and all of that.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Degree not in ANABIN database, and NOT approve by ZAB
Answer
4/5/17 1:29 PM as a reply to abrar riyaz burk.
Hi, 

I am also in the same situation where my Master degree (MBA) is not listed on anabin.de. However, as I had the work contract, Invitation letter and all other require document from German employer, I have gone ahead and submitted my profile to german embassy in Mumbai, India. My VISA has been approved however they will not be issueing Blue card to me as my degree is not listed. So basically you get VISA approved but will not get blue card.

In the background German embassy goes to anabin.de and verify your degree before stamping. I have submitted my passport to embassy for stamping on 14th March, 2017 and still have not got it back. I contacted them and they say that final approvals are pending.

I will keep posting here about the developments.

Regards,
Ravi Maheshwari
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3