Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Tax Exemption

Toggle
Tax Exemption
Answer
9/5/08 5:23 PM
Hello All,

This is my first post here and hope to get some advice from you.
I am here for past 6 months and also paying more than 40% of my salary as tax and i come under tax Class I.
A tax consultant suggested that i can also get exemption on the money which i send to my parents every month.
How should i go with this,my parents are retired and younger sister is studying.Do i have to get some documents to show as proof and if then whats the process.

Thank you all
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tax Exemption
Answer
9/5/08 5:41 PM as a reply to Namrita Gupta.
Yes. You can claim parents support. There is a form (unfortunately , I do not have a soft copy) which you need to fill for each of your parents and then submit it to the tax authorities when you apply for your tax return. Best would be to get in touch with a tax consultant , who will help you with the complete process.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/08 7:08 PM as a reply to Namrita Gupta.
Yes i already talked with a Tax Consultant and i was given a form but its all in German and to fill up too many questions then also needs to get signed by some government authority from India.
Who in India will sign on a form which is in German and then i need to get it translated.
The tax consultant is not aware of the process in India and only help me with the form.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/08 9:50 PM as a reply to Namrita Gupta.
pls send me a mail at saviosn at yahoo dot com.

I have a form with english and german.

rgds
Savio
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/08 10:11 PM as a reply to Namrita Gupta.
Available in trust7 wiki

http://trust7faq.wik.is/Tax
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3