Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

employment wanted

Toggle
employment wanted
Answer
6/25/08 1:19 PM
I have completed my MBA from Indo German Training Center and the degree was awarded by the German Chambers of Commerce and Industry. Prior to that, I graduate with a Bachelor degree in Mathematics from the University of Madras, India.Currently I am doing A2/2 level course at Volkshochschule, Germany and I have basic knowledge of German language. I am highly motivated in learning German language as quickly as possible and with my sincere efforts I am confident of conversing in German soon.I recently got my work permit.

Brief note of my work profile:

1. Worked as a market analyst for Harvard university towards rural finance experiment along with a major private sector bank in India. I investigated theories and evidences to calculate the risk number involved in financing rural customers using behaviour finance models. Responsible for the execution of the project by managing a team of 20+.

2. Worked as an equity research analyst and was responsible for the daily news-wrap for a portfolio of companies. Contributed towards designing macros to generate reports based on client requests. Periodic presentation of portfolio performance to clients and assisting clients in various equity research. Successfully completed a database migration project at client site. Project required extensive use of MS excel for automating various stock sensitive financial and opinion based reports which would cater the requirements of stock brokers and Trading firms. The projects gave exposure to advanced excel knowledge along with the international working exposure in the client place.

3. Worked as a HR executive for Development Innovations Group where I Was the first employee for their Indian operation and it was a dedicated role and I was solely responsible for Designing and implementing HR systems & recruitment planning, set-up of branch activity, quotation analysis and preparing budget proposal.Undertook market research of competitor’s websites and promotional materials. Analyzed findings and made recommendations to continually improve the design and content of the website and PR/marketing and exhibition materials

4. Worked as a trainee in the admin department of Ford India and was responsible for collating and analyzing data from various sources to assist in marketing initiatives. Developing spread sheet and generating monthly reports. Preparing presentation, tables, charts, graphs and plans. Liaised with service departments to ensure the events run smoothly and post event follow-up.

5.Have worked as a purchase assistant for an American buying house and have knowledge of exports and imports.

Strengths:

1.Through knowledge in financial areas such as micro finance, credit, equity research, proficient in MS Excel based financial modeling, budget proposal, cost analysis and financial accounting (B/S,P&L).
2.Familiar with data sources such as Bloomberg. Goal oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and resource constraints.
3.Strong analytical skills,communication skills, speed in understanding a new industry, and creativity in structuring solutions

Looking For:

I am open to any kind of job (Finance/HR/Admin/Marketing/Market research/Teaching/IT/Customer Support/store keeping/purchasing/Labor) and I am desperately looking for opportunities in Germany.

If you have any openings Part Time/Full Time/ temporary/ permanent please contact me any time by mail or phone. Hope to get a positive reply. I am willing to relocate.

Sincerely,

Padmaja
Kiefernweg, 1,Bad Nauheim - 61231
Germany
Tel# 0049 6032 7019712
Mob# 0049 1627801510
Email: mrs.padmajasriram@gmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Re: employment wanted
Answer
6/25/08 1:27 PM as a reply to p s.
please dont waste the space of the forum. The better option would be to post the resume in online jobsearch websites and post the reference number
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/08 2:35 PM as a reply to p s.
Dear Mr. Madrasi Sambar,

if you are half as good as your resume claim to be then you wouldn't be wasting time and space of trust7, in short ......get a life you moron!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/08 3:19 PM as a reply to p s.
@ Akshay

thanks for giving me the reason to learn a new vocable!

But after knowing what it means I have to realize that you still love to be rude. No surprise ;-)

@ Mrs. Padmaja

the other t7 members are right, our forum is not the right place for placing CVs and job requests.

Nevertheless, I wish you good luck and come back with any other question or answer for others.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/08 3:53 PM as a reply to p s.
Akshay, this arrogant guy has to be banned from this forum.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/08 6:28 PM as a reply to p s.
@Akshay
What do you eat to make you spit fire?
Frankly,tell me which part of India you belong to?
I bet its gotto be some rarest form of ghetto.

You addressed him:
"Mr Madrasi Sambhar" and ended with "Moron"

Unbelievable indecorousness.A shame.Atleast spare your fellow people from your compulsive haughtiness!

We know,you are self-proclamied I am the "smartest a**" .Though we know you are only the later one.

Be dignified & respectfull and try to use other ways to get noticed.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/08 7:04 PM as a reply to p s.
Well said Vah, I couldn't have done a better job rebuking such disgusting behavior from Akshay.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/08 9:52 PM as a reply to p s.
Just to know the other side of coin, what is ur idea behind posting ur resume here. what did you expect from this forum.

Your experience profile arouses this curiosity!!!.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/26/08 12:16 PM as a reply to p s.
Akshay are you from North?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/26/08 2:03 PM as a reply to p s.
Oh I didnt Think even a bit that there is going to be so much argument on my post.I am happy at least some people has read my post and responded to it. Its not the way my CV looks like and just a note on what all I have done.I wanted to convey that I have experience in all kind of fields and I am ready to do any kind of job. Thats why I mentioned even Labor jobs. Above all I even got a response from a company that there are vacancies in their company. I am so happy for the responses.

To Akshay: Sorry if my long post has made you tensed. I will try to edit it right away and make it short as possible. If you have suggestion please tell me. I am a female from Madras,in one way you are right.

When I saw there were few discussions on my post I felt it too funny. My aim was to know if one can work in Germany without fluent German and to get some links.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/26/08 2:30 PM as a reply to p s.
Sorry Guys I am new to this forum and I dont know how to edit my post.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/26/08 4:45 PM as a reply to p s.
Gentleman Akshay,

Learn to respect whether someone is from North or East or West or South.

check these questions:
Are you the Best in this World ?
Haven't you had failures in your life ?
Haven't you seen bitter part ?
What are you ? An MBA, Masters, Phd ??
What is your value ? Example Bank Balance in € ??
Do you own a Porsche ?
Do you have your own Penthouse in Germany ?
and,
Do not further lose ground by answerering these questions in this forum. Ask yourself & answer yourself & read it everyday. Its for your good.

You are already Idiot wrongly in this forum & Dont prove it again & again. We all know that how Stupid & showoff Idiot you are.

PaddySriram,
Your response is very composed & matured.
check this link www.jobpilot.de
Good Luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/26/08 6:53 PM as a reply to p s.
Hi Padmaja,

irrespective of what many here have commented on your long post. I must admire your confidence and boldness that u put all of your tel numbers here
-emoticon Respekt!!! or in German "höhe Achtung!!!".

MH
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/26/08 7:36 PM as a reply to p s.
to truster
thank you for your kind words.

to MH

what can they do with my phone numbers? will they swallow me?(just kidding)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/27/08 7:57 PM as a reply to p s.
will they swallow me? Don't underestimate your looks! (just kidding).
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott