Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Can I get my wife's dependent visa along with my work permit visa?

Toggle
Hello,

I am planning to relocate to Germany as my new German employer is sponsoring work permit and residence visa. I am an Indian citizen and currently living in Bangalore with my wife.

Please share your thoughts if you got any idea on below questions.

1) Can I apply German dependent Visa for my spouse along with my Visa application ? ( We have our marriage certificate) My spouse does not know german and has a post graduation degree (she has done her MBA in HR)

2) If she can not get visa along with my visa application, then how much longer should we wait to get her visa application initiated?

3) If my spouse got dependent residence Visa, Is it possible to apply for Jobs in Germany ? Does company provide work permit to work in Germany for my spouse? 

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Akki
0 (0 Votes)

Hi,

you can apply together!

She does not need German language!

As a spouse of a Blue Card holder she is allowed to work!

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Thats great news.

Thank you for the reply.

If possible, can you please tell me what all documents are required by German Consulate to process dependent visa for my wife or point me to the link where this information is given? I searched www.vfs-germany.co.in, but could not find relevant page.

Thanks again,
Akki
0 (0 Votes)

Do not start your 'German Adventure' with asking questions where you can find the answers easily in this forum, or under the links we provided in our 'Blue Card' section.

We have a 'Search Function' and this question had been discussed many times!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott