Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Einbürgerung Entscheidung von Regierung von Oberbayern

Toggle
Hi All,

I am from Munich and I applied for my Einbürgerung at KVR in middle of July 2010. I am here since 2002 and all these years I worked. After almost 4 Months today I got a letter from KVR Munich saying that my application is sent to "Regierung von Oberbayern" for the final decision. I just have couple questions.

1. Is this is normal that every Einbürgerung application is sent to "Regierung von Oberbayern" for final decision?
2. If some body had similiar situation how long it will take from now?

If you have some other information please let me know.

Mfg
ragsger
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbürgerung Entscheidung von Regierung von Oberbayern
Answer
11/9/10 10:10 PM as a reply to rags ger.
Well such questions you can actually ask the Sachbearbeiter emoticon

Well its normal that final approval comes from Regierung von Oberbayern. This means everything is on track.

I applied too in Munich. You cant do much but followup regularly with the Sachbearbeiter...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/10/10 10:40 AM as a reply to rags ger.
@ ragsger

In my case it took 3 weeks to get the final letter after i got similar letter that application is sent to "Regierung von Oberbayern" for the final decision.

This is normal process.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/10/10 2:57 PM as a reply to rags ger.
Thanks for the responses. I asked my case worker but she says to just wait. I was not sure if this is normal that Regierung will take the final decision in Einbürgerung hence this post.

Mfg
Ragsger
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3