Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Citizenship (IND to GER):impact on Verpflichtungserklärung+ visa processing

Toggle
Dear All,

My family members (India) want to visit us during mid-July. So I sent them Verpflichtungserklärung (as an Indian citizen) beginning May. They are currently preparing their visa documents. In the meantime I received a letter from the Einbürgerungsstelle on the handover of Einbürgerungsurkunde followed by Reisepass/Personalausweis.

Does the change of citizenship during the visa processing of the Applicants have any impact on the Applicants' visa ?

I am looking forward for your replies.

Thanks and regards,
Naren
0 (0 Votes)

Hi,

this is no legal advice, because I am no lawyer. 

I do not think that the 'upgrade' of your visa status can have a negative influence of your family visit visa.

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

thanks for your reply Detlef.
0 (0 Votes)

Congrats "Naren" for the Citizenship!

It would be really nice of you, if you could provide your success story once you have timeemoticon. As it would be very helpful for myself & respective community members.
-which budesland, after how many years, imp docs submitted and process!

I still have few basic open questions in my mind 
- How to get our India wedding certificate legalized here in Germany(Frankfurt). (Info - We both have had individual work visa respectively. Hence we never went for spouse visa process)
  1. which amt to go
  2. whats the german process name for same
-Also, how to get indian birth certificate legalized here in Germany(Frankfurt).

Many many thanks in advance!

Best 
SV
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7