Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

My old neighbour is schuldig!!!!!

Toggle
My old neighbour is schuldig!!!!!
Answer
12/6/06 10:52 PM
Hi all,
My old neghbour has left house & given to vermieter. Old neighbour was iraqi & new is also iraqi. Old neighbour is getting many letter & his last name similar to my name but not same(for germans it looks same). New neighbour has his name on post box. Old neighbour is getting many letters & postman is always putting his mail in my post box. I thought new neighbour & old neighbour are freind, i was just passing letter to new neighbour & he is accepting letter from me. I was very upset about these letter so I have put old neighbour's name on new neighbour post box. But still today i got letter of old neighbour in my post box. I thought it was my letter and openned it.To my surprise this letter was from a Lawer for recovery of about € 1000. Then I saw that this was not my letter & i have just put that letter in my neighbour's postbox. I am now very upset about these letters & don't know what step should I take. May be I should tell about these letters to house master than he can do next what ever is better to deal with this satuation?

Any thoughts about this satuation?

Mfg,
dilbir.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: My old neighbour is schuldig!!!!!
Answer
12/7/06 9:49 AM as a reply to dilbir majo.
I think its better you go with the letters addressed to your old neighbour to the nearest Postoffice, and do either:

1. If you know your old neighbours new address, ask them to fwd those letters to him.

2. If you dont, ask them to return the letters to the sender with the remark: "Adressee has moved"
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott