Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

ZAB Assessment .... More than 3 moths

ZAB Assessment .... More than 3 moths
Answer
5/26/16 6:46 AM
Dear Friends,

Hope you all are fine and in good health. I sent applicaation of assessment for my 2 degrees of BSC and MBA to ZAB  3.5 months before. I paid the fee on mid of Feburary and they told me that they will send me degrees aomparibilty statements within 3 months time. My both universities and degree already listed on ANABIN Database. That's mean my universities and qulification are recognised in Germany. Right? Later i came to kow that if university and qualification is already present in ANABIN, you do not need ZAB assessment. Is this right? Well i already sent my documents and fees to ZAB but it been nearly 3.5 months i have not received any document from them? Did anyone experienced this? Why are they taking so long even my universities and Qualification re already present in ANABIN? I am wondering that when i will receive my statements from ZAB. 
Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18