Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse Visa Applied from Spain

Spouse Visa Applied from Spain
spouse visa marriage verification
Answer
5/24/16 4:48 PM
Hi. 

I am currently living in Hamburg , and holding blue card. My Husband holds permanant residancy of Spain.
We got married in September 2015 in Pakistan, as we decided to live in Germany, My husband applied family reunion visa from German Embassy Spain in Nov 2015.

Then we came to know that my husband has to do A1 certificate as I landed in Germany as unmarried and so my spouse need to submit certificate.

My husband submitted the A1 certificate with 71% marks, to German Embassy Spain, in February 2016.
German Embassy told us that our marriage will be verified from Pakistan.  
From February until now its been 3 months we are waiting for the response, German Embassy Spain Said that it will took several months to get response from Pakistan.

I went to Visastelle, and the told me that we are waiting for the documents of your husband , i-e language certificate.

Now am really confuse who is really taking care of my husband's application. German Embassy Spain or German Embassy Pakistan.
It's total now 7 months that we in process of visa. It would be great that if someone could help me what should I do now.

0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott