Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Gruendungszuschuss und Einsteigungsgeld

Toggle
Hi All,

I know little about this and it means, if some one wants to start with selbständig/a company establishment, one can avail the benefits in the form of Gruendugszuschuss and einsteigunsgeld. But my question is, is it applicable also to the ones who did not work at all in Germany and would want to establish themselves as freelancers. ? Please share any informations you have !!

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Gruendungszuschuss und Einsteigungsgeld
Answer
2/5/09 5:08 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
I think the government is not a charity instituion to give money for every dick and harry who has not paid into the system.

But if someone has worked in germany and is eligible for arbeitslosengeld then the following links is important

http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/nn_25276/Navigation/zentral/Buerger/Arbeit/Selbstaendigkeit/Selbstaendigkeit-Nav.html
http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/nn_25276/zentraler-Content/A06-Schaffung/A065-Existenzgruender/Allgemein/Foerderung-der-Aufnahme-einer-selbststae.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/5/09 5:38 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
No Raj

There are lot of things which we do not know how the system works. However, I came through some german friend an information that they cover atleast a health insurance.Thats why i need to confirm this.

Anyways, thanks for ur message.
Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/5/09 5:58 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
One does'nt have to know the whole system to answer your questions.

If somebody has not worked in Germany, implies he has never lived in Germany before.

If the govt. does provide such aid including health insurance, then many people from all over the world would have migrated to Germany.

Govt. does provide some subsidy, if you invest in millions and provide large scale employment.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/5/09 6:17 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Why does the govt. introduce a free education system here in germany, Since it has a vision.

The reason (of course there are couple of other reasons) that the govt giving grants is to encourage one for the freelancing/business such that they support the social systems(in form of taxes, creation of jobs for the others) here in GERMANY. A lot to explain here!!

FYI, The German govt does not simply accepts everyone who wants to migrate.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/12/09 3:20 AM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
I like Raj answer :-D
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18