Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

help me plz

Toggle
help me plz
Answer
11/23/06 4:32 PM
hi friends

i m frm india and i want to do my research(organic chemistry)in germany and for that i need a acceptance letter frm any professor in german university

can u guys plz refer me any professor who can give me acceptance letter.

plz plz help me

thxs in advace
regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: help me plz
Answer
11/23/06 5:01 PM as a reply to deep kkk.
You should be joking. What research will you do if you cant research the process of doing research in Germany .. wooooof.

go visit www.daad.de first
http://www.daad.de/deutschland/forschung/faqs/04679.en.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/23/06 5:50 PM as a reply to deep kkk.
@raj

This is no way of talking to a lady. Where are your good old manners?

@syiac25

Send me your address so that we can take the matter further.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/23/06 9:56 PM as a reply to deep kkk.
Hi Raj,

I have already gone through the link you provided..but that was not what I asked for and my question was intended for my kind of students in germany...i have a friend in germany (infact he referred me to this website) who can talk to professor if need be..but before that I need to know how can I find a professor who can approve my documents...so in brief, I am looking for a professor (organic chemistry)name/address and rest my friend and myself will take care of...

@Akshay..could you please provide me relevant information (whenever you have some time) at deepti_abohar@yahoo.com ...thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott