Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Help: Authorised Translation of Birth Certificate for Child's Visa

Toggle
Dear All,

I'm in the process of getting dependant visa for Germany for my daughter and have been asked by visa authorities (einwohner Zentralamt) in Hamburg to submit the copy of her birth certificate translated in German by an authorized translator. The actual wordings from their letter are:
<<<<<<(von einem öffentlich bestellen und allgemein vereidigten Übersetzer ins Deutsche übersetzte) Geburtsurkunde des Kindes....>>>>>>

Can any one pls let me know the details of an "authorized translators" in Hamburg?

Is the Max Mueller Bhavan (Goethe Institute) in Pune, India authorised for such translation services? I am asking this, as here I
am having only the xerox and orginal images of the birth certificate both in English and Hindi, but the original documents are in India.

And I am not sure, if the authorized translators here can translate without the orginal document being shown.

Thanks and I await your quick help on this.

Cheers,
Chirag.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help: Authorised Translation of Birth Certificate for Child's Visa
Answer
1/22/08 1:14 PM as a reply to Chiru Jain.
I guess translation means (from authorised translator )authenticity of translation.It dosent matter if it is xerox or original and it dosent prove that ur certificate is genuien or not.

U can write anything on paper and u can make it translated from authorities.

But im sure they will ask for original also when u submit the translated copy of ur certificate.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott