Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

National Visa doubts/clarifiations

Toggle
National Visa doubts/clarifiations
Answer
5/20/16 10:39 AM
Dear All,
Lat week we applied for 'National Visa' for myself, wife and our baby at German consulate in Chennai. The lady in the counter asked me two questions; what is the purpose of travel and did already I got BA-Vorabprüfung approval (Federal Employment Agency). I said that I did not get any BA-Vorabprüfung approval (but also said I am not sure!!) And they did not ask any questions to my wife and baby (as baby is only 3 months so no finger prints have been taken). Then she scanned all three biometric photographs and some entry work with computer. Then the submission is over and returned all our passports and gave acknowledgement for our three visa applications.
Now my confusion is why they did not take our passport? Is it normal, because I see for some people they take passport.
She also said it will take roughly 4 week to know status about our applications. But in my contract I should join first week of June. What are the chances for approval from BVA for research/scientist kind of jobs.
Thanks and regards, Raji.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: National Visa doubts/clarifiations
Answer
5/21/16 4:47 PM as a reply to Raji.
They will ask you later to bring your passport for stamping, when visa has been decided upon, whether it's acceptance or rejection.

They can't take your passport now, because visa processing can take long time, and you may want to use your passport, to travel somewhere else during this period.

As for contract, your employer can modify joining date or provide new contract later when your visa is ready. Embassy may also ask you later to submit an invitation later from your company or new/modified contract, if your joining date is over long time ago, to make sure that your employer is still interested in you.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott