Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Abmeldung After NE

Toggle
Abmeldung After NE
Answer
5/2/06 2:47 PM
Hi,

One of my friend got a NE very recently.
He was asking me this Question.

What if he does and Abmeldung, resigns from the current company and leaves to India.

And may be if he returns back before 6 months, is it still okay for him and can he then start search for jobs here in DE.

Quite Logical, but Experts here can help in answering this.

Sudeep
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Abmeldung After NE
Answer
5/2/06 3:13 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
@Sudeep

"Quite Logical" - true

but

"One of my friend got a NE very recently.
He was asking me this Question."

- why is'nt he asking question?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/06 3:24 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
Well, he is not a memeber here.

and i was curious to know at least for my personal reasons.

@Instructor : Sorry, but instead of knowing and discussing the the history of the Question
and getting the thread longer can we discuss the actual issue ?.

I am sure, there are many Experts out there capable of Answering the Question rather than knowing the history of the question.

Thanks a lot.

Sudeep
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/06 4:12 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
@Sudeep

And may be if he returns back before 6 months, is it still okay for him and can he then start search for jobs here in DE.

"Quite Logical" :-) a friend of yours asked you a question to ask you a question in this forum consequentially somebody can answer you back to answer you back to your friend. I tell you to tell your friend to take it easy coz "YES" is the answer to your question.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/06 4:43 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
@Sudeep

"Well, he is not a memeber here."

well, he can be and help us as well.

"and i was curious to know at least for my personal reasons."

infact me too!

"Sorry, but instead of knowing and discussing the the history of the Question
and getting the thread longer can we discuss the actual issue ?."

i donot want to know the history of the question or your friend either. now i know that your friend is not a member of trust7 as you are to ask questions in behalf.

"I am sure, there are many Experts out there capable of Answering the Question"

i'm sure too! and of course capable of answering your friend's questions.

"rather than knowing the history of the question."

sometime history of the question is also quite interesting to know. what a life without history?

as already Mr. Akshay provided an answer, so you can easily pass-on the answer to your friend. let us know how he reacts on that and again you'll find capable experts in here to serve you and your friend.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/06 5:02 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
Thanks a lot Akshay and Instructor for the Answers.

I thought it is "YES" but unsure of that.

So does that mean that if he does an abmeldung, it is as if he is leaving to another city and does an anmeldung there right !.

and his absence in Germany untill 6 months is still okay, ie he does an anmeldung later (But before 6 months) some where else in Germany.

and his NE is not valid only if he is not back to germany within 6 months from the date of travel outside Germany or EU ?.

But anyways, Thanks for the Answers.

Sudeep
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/06 5:49 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
@Sudeep

"So does that mean that if he does an abmeldung, it is as if he is leaving to another city and does an anmeldung there right !."

yes!

"and his absence in Germany untill 6 months is still okay, ie he does an anmeldung later (But before 6 months) some where else in Germany."

yes!!

"and his NE is not valid only if he is not back to germany within 6 months from the date of travel outside Germany or EU ?."

yes!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/06 6:30 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
HI,

Some more news, I think the "Abmeldung" according to the changed laws is to be only done incase of leaving the country and not changing the City.

I think since 2 yrs they changed the process and now if you move into a new city, you have to do "Anmeldung" which will automatically do the "Abmeldung" in your old city.

regards
Jackal.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/06 7:48 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
I would inform immigration office that my Abmeldung doesn't mean that i leave the country permanently and give them my new address in other country - just in case. Because immigration office will be informed about Abmeldung immediately and we have this thing in the law as well:

AufenthG § 51  Beendigung der Rechtmäßigkeit des Aufenthalts; Fortgeltung von Beschränkungen
(1)  Der Aufenthaltstitel erlischt in folgenden Fällen:
6. wenn der Ausländer aus einem seiner Natur nach nicht vorübergehenden Grunde ausreist
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott