Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

NE- When to apply

Toggle
NE- When to apply
Answer
5/31/05 4:36 PM
Am new in the forum and its great and wise to now of all current issues facing each on of us, especially the Non-EUs such as myself.
My question is as below:
I have been in munich since Sep 2001. Am not from the GC Category but on the conventional work permits working in project management. I have an unlimited work contract . Last yr my company and I went to the Arbeitsamt and extended my AE for another 3 yrs , which was initially for 3 yrs. So by the end sep 2007, I will be in total 6 yrs in Germany. So please advice the timing for asking NE. My job is secured ,however it's mentioned on my AE that I can only work with the current company. Is this normal? I never paid much attention since I have not the desire to switch company and have long term plans in the present company.
Mfg,
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE- When to apply
Answer
5/31/05 5:19 PM as a reply to rony singhar.
That is all normal and bad for you also.
You can change your AE to unbinded if you make Antrag auf Auflage Aufhebung.
Aply for NE after completing 5 y in D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/31/05 6:10 PM as a reply to rony singhar.
Hi,
If I were in your shoes, I wouldnt bother myself for removing the company-binding paragraph from my residence permit. As you also mention that you dont have intentions to change the company that you are working in and your job is secure.

A wise thing to do however would be, to apply for NE after finishing your 5 years. So your residence-status will be more secure and you will be freed from the bureacracy of residence-permit extensions.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/31/05 7:01 PM as a reply to rony singhar.
Thanx Lacrima,
It seems your suggestion makes sense. It was my earlier intention too. However, with all sorts of issues posted in various forum I thought I might be sitting doing nothing.
cheers,
Horizon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3