Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Kündigung
Answer
6/22/06 11:11 PM
Dear All,

I hope you all are doing fine. Recently I got a better job offer. I would like to accept the new offer. But do not understand about my kündigungsfrist. In my contract maybe the following points are releted:

2.Das Arbeitsverhältnis kann beiderseits mit einer kündigungsfrist von sechs Wochen zum Quartalsende gekündigt werden. Die verlängerung der kündigungsfrist richtet sich nach den gesetzlichen Bestimmungen . Solche verlängerung der kündigungsfrist hat auch der Arbeitnehmer bei Kündigung gegenüber dem Arbeitgeber einzuhalten.

5.Im Falle einer Kündigung ist der Arbeitgeber berechtigt, den Arbeitnehmer für die Dauer der Kündigungsfrist unter Fortzahlungder Bezüge und unter Anrechnung restlicher Urlabsansprüche von der Arbeitsleistung freizustellen. Die Anrechnung des Resturlaubs erfolgt auch dann, wenn diese nicht ausdrücklich mit der Anordnung der Freistellung erklärt wird. Des weiteren sind sich die Parteien darüber einig, dass anderweitiger Erwerb in entsprechender Anwendung des §615 Satz 2 BGB angerechnet wird.

Could anyone please clarify this.

My second qouestion:
I have a BG. Do I need to go through arbeitsamtprüfung and all complex procedure?

Thank you very much for your help.
Regards-
ASM
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Kündigung @Detlef, Fred, Nobody, DVD, aalvarez, max, mk )
Answer
6/24/06 9:09 PM as a reply to Abu Ismail.
Dear friends,

I need your help deadly.
I would most welcome and appreciate if any of the experienced member e.g. Detlef, Fred, NoBody,DVD, max, mk ..and all could answer my two question.
Thanks in advance.

regards-
Abu
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Kündigung
Answer
6/24/06 11:03 PM as a reply to Abu Ismail.
1-) Both parties have to give the notice of termination at least 6 weeks in advance to the quarter end. (It is already too late for 2nd quarter of the year. If you give the notice now, you can quit the job earliest at 1st of Oktober. But talk to the company, you can surely find a solution, as they can not force you to work when you dont want to)

2-)What do you mean by BG ? We have BE(Beschäftigung Erlaubt) and EG (Erwerbstätigket gestattet) but never heard BG ?? but if you happen to have either of BE or EG and just misspelled it, then you dont need to go through any market check..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/06 12:53 AM as a reply to Abu Ismail.
1. Explain - write what is written in your Pass.
2. If you have a new job it could be very easy for you!
- As you have explained you have 6 week Kündigung frist. Go 2-3 weeks more and then ask your doctor for 'krank Bescheinigung'. You get 3 week after sitting at home and afterward you go to your new job.
3. If yours new job is OK...then wrote to your Employer yours Kündigung, does the first option - krank geschrieben if you want, and go to your new job.
4. How long are you in DE? If you are 4 years and over you do not need Arbeitsamt checking.
5. Either way as you tell - there is clause that you have to go 6 weeks after (irrelevant yours or your employer Kündigung) on.
This is/was my opinion.
Viele glück.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/06 11:00 AM as a reply to Abu Ismail.
Hello Lacrima and Max,

Thank you very much for your answers.
Yes, it is BE. sorry I misspelled.

Regards-
ASM
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124