Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa inquiry

Toggle
Visa inquiry
Answer
5/1/16 1:56 PM
Hello to all, 

This  forum has given me wonderful information on the Visa and Immigiration process of Germany. I would like to thank you to admin of the Trust 7 who have created such great informative portal. I have some queries regarding employment visa processing time from India Mumbai. I applied for German National Visa on 25th of April 2016 and employment begins with 1st of this month. 

Could anybody explain me the exact procedure or German National Visa processing time after successful submition of visa application? I am greatful to hear from you guys. 

Thanks in advance. 

Regards. 
P.Adhav

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa inquiry
Answer
5/1/16 4:23 PM as a reply to P Adhav.
When I called Cairo embassy to book an appointment, they told me it takes commonly 4-6 weeks. During the appointment itself, the interviewer told me in your case 2-3 weeks expected.

I have a pre approval from Munich arbeits agentur, however 1 month left so far and I'm still waiting.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/16 2:31 PM as a reply to Mohamed Salem.
Unfortunately visa processing times are quite variable. In your case as far as I understand you already have the approval of ZAV (Arbeitsagentur), however I don't think 2-3 weeks very realistic. You waited for 1 month now, I'd wait about 2-3 weeks more and then ask them again.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/3/16 1:13 PM as a reply to Arnhem.
Yes, it's very variable. I know a lucky friend who got it in only 6 days, others took 2 months to get their visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/6/16 4:21 AM as a reply to Mohamed Salem.
Hi Mohammad,

Do you recieve any answer from the German Embassy?

BR
P.Adhav
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/16 2:55 PM as a reply to P Adhav.
Not yet, still waiting..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/23/16 7:54 AM as a reply to P Adhav.
Hello P Adhav,
Did you get any news from Geman consulate/embassy regarding your visa process? Or already in Germany? Because I notice that you should join in May 2016?
Thanks, Raji.
PS: I am also waiting.. regarding my visa process and I applied for National visa on 12th May at Chennai. I shouold join in June...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/23/16 5:01 PM as a reply to Raji.
Hi,
its around one month now but still I am waiting for the approval.
Regards,
P.Adhav
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/24/16 7:39 AM as a reply to P Adhav.
Hello P Adhav:
Hopefully you will know this week. I am curious to know how you managed to change the employment contract, because you need to join this month and not yet obtained your visa..? I think you have already informed about the visa process to your employer? Seems like we are in the same situation!!!!
Thanks..
Regards, Raji.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/24/16 6:12 PM as a reply to Raji.
Hi, thank you for your hopes.! I am not changed my employment contract but informed to the employer that visa process will take more time than expected and requested them for late joining.

I hope you will do that. I wish you all the best.
Regards
P Adhav
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/26/16 9:26 AM as a reply to P Adhav.
Hello Adhav:
I also requested to postpone my joining date..The employers asked me whether are there process that they can speed up the visa process..Are there any thing they can do so that I can get the visa asap??? Or I need to wait..
Will there be any interview after submitting the visa applications??
Regards, Raji.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/30/16 1:15 PM as a reply to Raji.
Hello to Members of this forum,

Firstly, these discussions were very helpful to me. Million thanks to all of you.

I got job offer from a company in Berlin. Now I want to start the work permit visa process. Since I am married can I apply for dependent visa for my wife also in the same scheduled visa interview day?

- My employer (in Germany) is sending a hard copy (physical copy) offer letter to my home address. Is that really required?
- Do I need to book flight tickets and produce a photo copy in visa interview?
- Do I need to show any travel insurance?
- Do I need to show any funds or bank statements?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/30/16 9:43 PM as a reply to Sujit S Yadawad.
Hi Sujit,

Congrats!!
I applied for same work permit last week at Mumbai consulate. I am single and dont know about the dependent visa process. But I can answer your other questions.
1. you will need original work contract with you. It is mandatory.
2. No need of flight tickets. You can book after you get the visa and they dont ask about it.
3. You can if you want. Or can say you will take care after you reach there.
4. They usually dont ask about it. But keep it handy in case they ask. (they didnt ask me about it.)
Hope this will help.
Good Luck! emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/16 2:53 PM as a reply to Sujit S Yadawad.
Hello:
You and your wife, both can apply for German national visa on the same day one after another (it is always good to apply at the same time). If you have a kid, you can also apply for your kid.
Flight tickets, funds, and insurance are not necessary. But if your employer already have ZAV approval, it will take 10 days to get visa for you and and wife..other wise it will take 4 to 6 weeks minimum..
Regards, Raji.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/9/16 8:25 AM as a reply to P Adhav.
Hello Adhav,
Any news from the consulate regarding your national visa application, I hope more than 4 weeks passed for you..For me by today 4 weeks over...so thinking of making a phone call..
Regards, Raji.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/16 11:39 AM as a reply to Raji.
Hi ,

I have a query my husband got the offer letter from germany but they send it through email, is it ok to submit the prinout or hard copy is still needed while time of submission ?

how many months it took for you to get it processed, FYI: We are Indians but applying from Singapore as currently staying here , any idea from Singapore how much time it takes for processing
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/18/16 8:57 PM as a reply to Raji.
Raji:
Hello:
You and your wife, both can apply for German national visa on the same day one after another (it is always good to apply at the same time). If you have a kid, you can also apply for your kid.
Flight tickets, funds, and insurance are not necessary. But if your employer already have ZAV approval, it will take 10 days to get visa for you and and wife..other wise it will take 4 to 6 weeks minimum..
Regards, Raji.
Hello Raji, can you recollect how long it took to get the visa stamped from the Embassy ? And yes, congrats on making it to Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/19/16 5:20 PM as a reply to Hasli.
Hello,
We submitted our visa applications with relevant documents, but without passports. After exactly 4 weeks I got an email with relevant details for visa inssuance. So I fixed an appointment the next day of getting that email with vfs for submitting our passport for visa stamping. Then within a week our passport arrived to our home with visa stamped.
Cheers,
Raji.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/20/16 4:21 PM as a reply to Raji.
Raji:
Hello,
We submitted our visa applications with relevant documents, but without passports. After exactly 4 weeks I got an email with relevant details for visa inssuance. So I fixed an appointment the next day of getting that email with vfs for submitting our passport for visa stamping. Then within a week our passport arrived to our home with visa stamped.
Cheers,
Raji.
Thanks Raji. There seems to be a large variation in time for getting the visa stamping for Germany Employment (be it either work permit or the EU blue card). 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott