Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

In need of 2006 Tax returned document

Toggle
In need of 2006 Tax returned document
Answer
7/11/07 12:26 PM
Hi all,

I am an old member of Trust7! I came back to India on Feb 2007 after been in Deutschland for 3+ years.

I have trying to get Loan in India for constructing a house and they need past IT filed papers. I provided them with 2004 and 2005, but they really need the 2006 TAX return papers.

I applied for the 2006 Tax returns on the end of Jan 2007 with the help of my company. On searching, I found that it would normally take between 20 and 24 weeks for the Finanzamt to process and issue.

Now should I ask my company or the Finanzamt to inquire about the 2006 Tax return?

btw, I'm still working with the same German company as a Freelancer!

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: In need of 2006 Tax returned document
Answer
7/11/07 1:09 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
you should have asked before before doing that with your company. What you should have done is to submit it thru the internet, in such case, Finanzamt is tied to answer you back in max 4 weeks. I had my tax return for 2005 in 3 weeks top when I did it.

But ask your company to check the status with Finanzamt, and you will know better.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/12/07 5:55 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
If u did ur tax returns through a consultant then he should be having one Copy of it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/13/07 1:12 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
But the copy you receive from the consultant is, as far as my experience has shown, just an estimation, because the answer from Finanzamt will sometimes be different from what he submitted and then he will have to check it again.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/13/07 3:29 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
@daniel

What i mentioned is the final tax return doc which comes from Finananzamt.
Usually this copy goes to my Tax consultant.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/17/07 1:40 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
woah man! no name on the forum, I'm trying to keep my life secret... I'm NoBody, N O B O D Y... ;-)

Well, it goes to him because he asked so, if you take a look at the first page of the submission form, there's a couple of fields indicating where and to whom the paper should go, if you wrote you name, as I always do, then it will be sent to you.

I always get mine myself and then forward it to the tax consultant.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18