Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Staying out more than six months

Toggle
Staying out more than six months
Answer
7/9/08 1:15 PM
Hello everybody,
I have NE-EG, can somebody please tell me what i have to do before leaving Germany for more than six months without problems with authorities since i am registered as arbeitlos at the moment.

thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Staying out more than six months
Answer
7/9/08 1:17 PM as a reply to Sandee kuma.
have to take permission from the foreign office
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/9/08 1:25 PM as a reply to Sandee kuma.
Please, what about if i go and sign out of the arbeitlos pool and go. are there any protocols i have to go through interms of insurance (i am 37yrs old)?.

I once read from this site, one can register as a freelancer or so but i am not sure.
thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/9/08 2:18 PM as a reply to Sandee kuma.
>>Please, what about if i go and sign out of the arbeitlos pool and go. are there any protocols i have to go through interms of insurance (i am 37yrs old)?.

Signing out of the arbeitslos pool is not going to help because if you are going to leave the country for more than 6 months you have to take permission from foreign office if you dont want to loose your NE. If you were in public insurance then the Arbeitsamt is taking care of of your health and social insurance, but if you dont get arbeitlos money then you have to pay from your own pocket i guess. I am not sure how it works.

>>I once read from this site, one can register as a freelancer or so but i am not sure.
thank you.

Yes you are eligible to register as a freelancer, but do u have some freelance offers lined up? How registering for a freelancer is goin to help you, i have no idea because i dont know what you want to do.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott