Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

From YO - Now is my turn: can please anybody help me?

Toggle
Hi all!

Well. I´m having a lot of things in my mind now.

I have just accepted a job offer near Berlin and quitted my actual job from 31.12.05

I wanted to ask for your experiences to know what would will be my next steps.

As almost all of you know, I had a very "Firma verbinded" visa (I´m in Bayern) that says it expire with my contract for the firma XXX and I´ll have three years in D in 15.12.05

What do I have to do? Do you suggest me to wait till 3 years to change my visa? Should I do that in Bayern or in Berlin? Something special to take into account?

Thanks a lot to all the "virtual" friends
0 (0 Votes)

Re: From YO - Now is my turn: can anybody help me?
Answer
11/18/05 3:28 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Hi YO,
First of all congratulations.. and all the best for your future endeavours..
and regarding the question.. actually changing the job shouldn't be an issue.. I also changed my job 2 months back.. and I did it before finishing my 3 years in Germany. Because of the famous §46.2 for greencarders, changing the job should not be problematic. In my case, I just went to ABH and told them about my intentions to change the job. The lady changed the clause on the residence permit to EG (Although I didnt ask them explicitly to give EG) and told me "Now you can change your job".. If I were you, I would first enquire it at ABH verbally with $46.2 indication and law text and in case they seem to create problems then start the things in written form..

So.. good luck, although you dont need it.. ;)

Regards,

Lacrima

PS: I am in BW
0 (0 Votes)

Re: From YO - Now is my turn: can please anybody help me?
Answer
11/18/05 3:49 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Hi YO,

congratultions! It is fine that you come closer :-)

Just in case you need it and you forgot where it is...

http://www.e77.de/download/

The famous BMI Letter.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/05 8:27 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Woah, now that's something, see why I didn't want to go down in Bayern: because you were in your way to come up here :-D Glad to know you're coming near, bro.

As per my personal experience, I would suggest you to do it over here, I don't know if I'm a single case, but the people at ABH Berlin are very friendly and they had had a special crash course at the beginning of the year about the new law and all the stuff.

And if you get in trouble, VPMK are nearer ;-)

Hope to see you soon on this side of the town.

BTW I'm leaving my appartment for another one, still here in Berlin, in case you want to get it, I can put you in touch with the people renting it, 98 sqm, 4 ZKB, very good condition and for 661.22 euros per month warm (but you can get it for some euros less if you know how to talk the talk) and I will be living in the building by side.

Send me your cell phone on my address and I'm gonna call you as soon as I reach home.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/05 10:25 AM as a reply to YO 1.
I think he must get BE in Bayern.
When he comes in Berlin he should already have BE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/05 8:09 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Hi YO,

Wish you best of luck with your job change.

I believe, you should apply right now to get BE, without waiting for your job change, because, this too would take time to complete.

You dont need to inform about your future job or what you are going to do, after you get BE.

Just fulfil their requirement, which require 3-Monthly payslips etc and get it now.

There is no reason to delay it, as you already have seen, different GCs found it difficult, after they lost their jobs.

Do an Anmeldung in Berlin and straight away apply for BE. I think, Nobody may help you in this regard.

viel erfolg,

TC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/05 12:03 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Hi Friends

Thanks a lot for your wishes. Is a big step for an old man like me ;-)

Well, I´ll make a try in the local ABH of my city. I think is nothing much to loose just trying BE or something similar but this time "employer free".

But they were always unpollaid, rude and nonoperative, this doesn´t care also too much for me now because I know I´m leaving the city. The main problem I think I could have is that for each thing I had to do in ABH they have always asked me for a "Arbeitsgeberbescheinigung", they have even a pre-printed piece of paper they give you each time you want to ask for something. At this moment I´ll fly away and continue my paperstuff in the north.

I´ll inform all of you about the progress.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott