Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

information on Sozialversicherungsausweis

Toggle
Dear All,
During my MSc in Germany I worked for 6 months (in 2004) as HiWi job and during that time I got a Sozialversicherungsausweis. Then again during my doctoral work (2006 to 2009) I got another new Sozialversicherungsausweis and used it for 5 yrs..Now again I am going Germany for a job. The employers ask for Sozialversicherungsausweis number..Shall I tell them that I missed and apply for new one..or shall I give any one of the information of Sozialversicherungsausweis ??
Will this be a problem? I mean having two Sozialversicherungsausweis numbers (although I dont use both at the same time)
Thanks for your reply.
Kumar
0 (0 Votes)

RE: information on Sozialversicherungsausweis
Answer
4/24/16 5:10 PM as a reply to Raji.
Did just get a new Ausweis or were you issued a new number?

If you've misplaced your old Ausweis, it is not a problem; you can just apply for a new one. However, you should only have one number.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott