Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

How can I sign a office contract when I'm not in Germany

Toggle
Hello there,

We just pre-register a company in Berlin, and we are told that we need to submit our office-rent contract as the addtional files of the applications of the visa.
But since we are not in Germany now, how we can sign such contract. We do all business by internet now.

I heard that a virtual office or shared office can also be used as company registration, who can give me a hand to recommend such a service provider?

Thanks a lot and best wishes to all the friends here!!

Michael
0 (0 Votes)

Re: How can I sign a office contract when I'm not in Germany
Answer
1/11/07 12:35 PM as a reply to Michael Huang.
@michael

Contact Trust7 if they can help you.
dvh@trust7.com

Or look into the self dependent tab in this same page above.

Regards
Savio
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/07 12:35 PM as a reply to Michael Huang.
"I heard that a virtual office or shared office can also be used as company registration, who can give me a hand to recommend such a service provider?"

I guess Detlef (the owner of Trust7) is offering a similar service. Why dont you click "Services" at the top right part of this page, then you can find more information about it.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/07 2:11 PM as a reply to Michael Huang.
Hi Michael,

Savio and Lacrima -thanks for your recommendation :-) - are right, trust7 can help you.

Please send me an email again. I know you did this already, but I deleted it by mistake :-(

Best regards from Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3