Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

NE(s) with Anfragezeit ????

Toggle
NE(s) with Anfragezeit ????
Answer
6/6/05 2:35 PM
Hallo *,

What is the normal time for Anfrage an Arbeitsamt (sent by Ausländeramt) in Frankfurt?

Also, could anybody share how many days does it take for Canadian embassy to finally stamp Permanent resident case(Immigration) visa(which just requires to pay Fee €620 and to send Passport after it is approved).

This is important to decide, as the processing for NE is also already started and one may require Passport there as well.

What is secured way(Deutshce Post??) to send Passport to Canadian Embassy, Berlin for visa?

Has anybody gone thru this, while also waiting for NE at the same time?

How long could one keep this Canadian visa and the time outside without relocating there?

I know, this is discussed before. But, just to get fresh info and links, would be helpful.

Thanks in Advance.

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE(s) with Anfragezeit ????
Answer
6/6/05 3:29 PM as a reply to A. T.
Hi Mr. A.T.,

the normail time for arbeitsamt anfrage is 8 weeks in Frankfurt. However to get NE your securitycheck anfage should also be completed, and therefore the time in Hessen is 4 to 6 months.

i hope i could help you my friend.
good luck !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/6/05 4:22 PM as a reply to A. T.
@M.H,

FYI, security anfrage is not always required in every ABH. If a person apply before 6 months, so what other thing could one expect than to go thru such a procedure.

You can try with "Führungszeugnis".

Yes, "Arbeitsanfrage" makes sense, as in my(Ur case as well), a new Contract was presented to ABH.

It would be nice, if someone tell from personal experience, who recently got approval from Canada immigration office, Berlin.

Thanks,

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/05 3:02 PM as a reply to A. T.
>How long could one keep this Canadian visa and the time outside without relocating there?

hmm .. seems like you are ready with all your application documents but you did not know the simple rule. You need to dig in a lot of info before you apply my friend, I would suggest you to care about this site
http://www.witchweb.net/immigration/life.html

answer to your question is, every three out of five years you can live outside canada if you are an IIC.

good luck dude!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/05 3:35 PM as a reply to A. T.
Hi babloo,

Your answer seem to be cute like your name.

Thanks for your info.

Due to on-going process(parallel) for NE, wanted to know from someone who recently got Approval and got Visa for Canada(You may regard this visa as Landing papers).

Because of 5 years experience living in uncertainty(mit Befristeten Vertrag). I would rather advise to new GCs to have an alternative. Because, if one loses job at the 11th hour, you are out of this Puzzle.

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/05 6:47 PM as a reply to A. T.
>>Your answer seem to be cute like your name.<<
thanks mate! I hope that one GC lady in this forum with handle IndianGC will agree with you.

>>Due to on-going process(parallel) for NE, wanted to know from someone who recently got Approval and got Visa for Canada(You may regard this visa as Landing papers).<<
AFAIK, if you can provide all the documents necessary and are genuine then your visa process will tak min. 6 months to one year. You can have a look at visa office specific forms from berlin http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37056.pdf
and I don't think you need to submit your original copy of passport.

>>Because of 5 years experience living in uncertainty(mit Befristeten Vertrag). I would rather advise to new GCs to have an alternative. Because, if one loses job at the 11th hour, you are out of this Puzzle.<<
this is said many times but GC's here are desperate to get NE and I don't think they will ever realise what you meant.

my guess: After CDU is on track, "deutsche beamter" will be pumped up against GC's and will try to humiliate them for no reason.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/05 9:50 PM as a reply to A. T.
@babloo,

I hope, IndianGC as well as other indian/Pak GCs know, that this nick_name is given to cute.

Thanks again for your response.

But, I think, you did not get to my Q from the start. I wrote earlier that my case for Canadian Immigration has been approved and I am asked to submit Immigration-Fee as well as original Passport to get Visa for Canada(Before, they were sending Landing papers).

To let you understand easily, you may regard as if I have applied for NE here(in process), but have got approval for NE(from Canadian Embassy) and have been asked to submit passport.

I hope, this will help to know what I am trying to ask.

Thanks again for the patience,

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/05 10:46 PM as a reply to A. T.
Am I drunk, thanks for waking me up mate but I will have to tell you I never was in that kind of deadlock situation though but it seems this might take few days for stamping visa on your passport and the rest you know. If I were you I will surrender my passport to the canadian embassy first or call the embassy and ask them directly how long does it take :-) or I will visit the embassy personally with an appointment to get the visa on the same day if possible.

to your other question,
>>What is secured way(Deutshce Post??) to send Passport to Canadian Embassy, Berlin for visa?<<
"einschreibung mit rueckschein"

Below is a small gift of snippet for you.

Arriving in Canada
-------------------

When you come to Canada, you must show your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) to a Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) officer at the Port of Entry. The officer will make sure your travel and immigration documents are correct.

* The CIC officer will check that your visa has not expired. You cannot use a permanent residence visa after it expires. The expiration date is shown on the visa. Permanent residence visas cannot be extended, so make sure you use your visa in the proper time.
* You must bring a valid passport with you. Your passport must be a regular, private passport. You cannot immigrate to Canada with a diplomatic, government service or public affairs passport.
* You will have to answer questions like the ones you answered on your Application for Permanent Residence in Canada. The CIC officer asks these questions to make sure you are of good character and are in good health.
* You must also show proof of your funds at this time.

If there are no problems at the Port of Entry, the CIC officer will authorize you to enter Canada as a permanent resident. The officer will also use the information on your COPR to have your Permanent Residence Card sent to you by registered mail.

no thank you!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/05 11:23 PM as a reply to A. T.
@babloo

it has always been like that in Canada, just that now, things are a bit easier to get a PR there (was planning to apply for that in case the NE was a dead way).
But I would advise really to first get a job before going there, the employment is not at the top and it's more than difficult to find something even when you're already there (got word from a friend who got PR the same way and is in Canada since a couple of months now).

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 1:57 PM as a reply to A. T.
@ Nobody

It is easier to get PR but you need to wait for a while till you get without any correspondence with the embassy. My brother applied in Aug 2003 from London and he has got a very good job in canadian space agency but the stupid embassy is not even giving a temp-working permit as they ask him to wait for his PR. He waits and just waits without any reply. I think the German Beamters are far better than the Canadian ones!!

BTW, when is your NE application date?

Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 2:05 PM as a reply to A. T.
Hallo babloo, Nobody,

Thanks to "babloo" for useful and detailed info.

Yes, Nobody, you are right about job situation in Canada. But, I too see this as an alternative, if the "Bureaucracy Or New Govt. of Mr. Stoiber" makes any problem to get NE/Nationality.

Now, with 2 NEs at hand, you are no longer afraid in DE :-)

Canada (3 Years) <> Deutschland(7/8 Years) to get Nationality.

Ofcourse, this change of status in the shape of Passport, will not change anything, but ease of "Travel/Work" around the world.

Otherwise, I see many Germans, even desiring to relocate :-)

Gruss,

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 3:18 PM as a reply to A. T.
@Rajesh

I have to call them tomorrow because it looks like their 2-days-before-the-end-of-visa appointment is not what they should have given me, said my lawyer, but until then, my appointment is for August 29th at 10 AM.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 4:12 PM as a reply to A. T.
>>I think the German Beamters are far better than the Canadian ones!! <<

before you blame one and praise the other one pls check out the facts properly mate, seems like you are on of those who already got NE and didn't find a way to express your success. Usually govt. officials in all these countries we talk about are almost same but the fact remains that Canada has a good record for immigration policies not the likes of German immigration, which is yet to blossom. Canadian people except from Quebec province are more warming in nature than the ones you see here in Deutschland.

Germans after facing two world wars had bestowed their characters more conservative and they are not in a position to accept the immigrants that easily for some more decades to come, until the fourth generation children learn to adjust and be more charismatic in nature. I will not go deep into German people because by now you understood what it meant. You will only learn when you face the wrong'un in Germany until then I wish you happiness in your life. (Mr. Detlef, if you find this paragraph offensive pls delete it)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 4:17 PM as a reply to A. T.
@babloo

I doubt that this post will be deleted, it's a matter of opinions, as I can say that the Beamters in Germany are better than those in Antartica or whatsoever, he just gave his opinions and even though I don't agree with, I still do respect it. One normally gives opinions according to experiences he has, so...

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 4:29 PM as a reply to A. T.
Nobody and everybody, I know it is his opinion but I realised that in this forum it is hard for people to take hard arguments and seems that you are here for a Question(&)Answer hour. let it be that way r what??????
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 4:52 PM as a reply to A. T.
@babloo

emoticon I just got some times, launched some processes and they should take hours to complete.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/05 6:17 PM as a reply to A. T.
I'm back again with my come-for-NE-2-days-before-the-end-of-the-actual-visa case.

I called the ABH this morning telling them that my lawyer said that the appointment of 2 days before the end of the visa was not as it should be and that I had to take another appointment at least 2 months before the end of the visa (so better be know as the visa ends on August 31st).

The guy told me this "OK, if you want another appointment call tomorrow. But in case you got all the papers that I asked you last time right, you can come 2 days before the end of your visa and *only* that papers will be checked so you can get the NE directly if everything is OK. Normally (here in Berlin) we can ask for 2 months in case the person didn't came in Germany like you did (with a GC thus a job), but only in case the guy came for example for studies and wants to change. The time only depends on *how* you came and as I read your profile and saw that everything was OK, thus I gave you that 2 days-before-the-end-of-visa appointment. Just so that you don't have to stress as some other people when they give their case and have to wait for 2 or 3 months".

Now tell me that ain't really *German* speciality: doing things as the Beamter or the ABH *feels* it.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/05 9:11 PM as a reply to A. T.
Hi Nobody,

Its interesting to hear that you too got the same appointment date date Aug 29, 2005, at 10h.

Its painful to see how GCs are treated and still there is ambiguity in dealing with NE.

Good luck

Bis dann,

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/05 2:47 PM as a reply to A. T.
@A.T.

"Its interesting to hear that you too got the same appointment date date Aug 29, 2005, at 10h", you got that too?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/05 5:52 PM as a reply to A. T.
I supose you called ABH allready for another appointment.
I was told to come 6 weeks before visa expires.
But another important question is:
How long will it last after this appointment till we get NE?
Will we get it the same day or will we have to wait few weeks after giving Antrag for NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/05 6:58 PM as a reply to A. T.
@DvD

no, I spoke with my wife (never take such a decision alon) and we agree to wait til the 2 days and go there.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/05 7:33 PM as a reply to A. T.
@Nobody,

Yes, its just a matter of luck with "TERMINE" and I wish us to get, for which all this discussion has lasted.

Since I got "NE for Canada" last weekend, am a bit satisfied about "NE for Deutschland".

Ofcourse, if somebody asks me, where I would like to go. My answer would be to stay here and try here till "Naturalization". Otherwise, one has still 3 years to go to Canada(after 1st visit). I take Canada only as alternative, due to some reasons mentioned by "MH"(who too is waiting for Canadian approval. Pl. correct me, if wrong :-))

@DVD,
I dont know, whether "Security check" has already been processed in your case till now or before your 6 week appointment?

Because, after waiting for NE January, I have come to the conclusion that in new Zuwand.Gesetz since 01.01.05, ABH normally follows the following things (Internally):

- Arbeitsamt anfrage(it took 2 months in Hessen)
After it is successful(which is already done, in your case, as you got BE)
- Security Check(again 1-2 months)

- Final Appointment (last few weeks, in my case, the person would be in Urlaub(me too :-)), and so, a nice "TERMINE" matching to "Nobody" is given.

I hope, this appointment, would be the last one to get NE :-)

bis NE

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/05 7:45 PM as a reply to A. T.
@A.T.

also in Berlin?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/05 7:56 PM as a reply to A. T.
@Nobody,

You missed the hint

"Arbeitsamt anfrage(it took 2 months in Hessen)"

Anyhow, I think, as your wife too suggests, dont pressurize ABH regarding "TERMINE" and hopefully (we) will get NE, even 2 days before expiration.

@DvD,
Due to my experience while dealing with ABH, I would suggests you to call at the reception/or direct person, who gave you TERMINE(who can even check your status) and you can ask, whether the "Security Check" anfrage has been done in your case, if not, you should not wait till your appointment, where you might here the same thing, that ABH is now sending for Security Check.

I know, you R master in Gesetz, but the problem is not Gesetz, its with how it is read and understood at ABH.

One more thing to every GC. Be cool & wait till last days, while its already hot @ ABH :-)

GC till NE
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18