Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Advice for getting NE.!! (No Pension germany)

Advice for getting NE.!!

Started work in Germany : 03-July-2010 (Work Permit)
Current status : Shifted to Blue card on 15th July 2015
German language Level : A1- Certificate

I am from Indian IT company in deputation  and due to government agreement Mandatory contribution has not been done by company.
So company does continuation but takes out in end of every year which basically means I don’t have any pension contribution.

I have got letter from Company saying that I am exempted for Pension contribution in Germany.

Now I have 2 big Questions..

first on pension ….how can I start pension contribution as KVR guys saying that its must to have and they don’t care about letter which exempt me..emoticon
Can I start private contribution and will that be acceptable by them..? Any recommendation…? Can that we started for past period..?

Second of blue card….they saying that for Blue card 19 a route….that will apply from 15th July 2015….so I have to wait.. is that correct..?

Pls share your view and guide me…really not able to find a way here. Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott