Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Immigration Lawyers / Experts

Toggle
Immigration Lawyers / Experts
Answer
3/9/16 8:09 AM
Hi Trust7 Team,

I am looking for an advice on visa procedure for my Girl freind. I would like to know if there are any Immigration lawyers or any experts who can give soem guidance.I live in Nurnberg.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Immigration Lawyers / Experts
Answer
3/9/16 8:54 AM as a reply to John S P.
Hi,

I recommend our partner VPMK Rechtsanwälte Berlin. They work all over Germany. Ask for Frau Ponert.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Immigration Lawyers / Experts
Answer
3/21/16 12:39 PM as a reply to John S P.
John S P:
Hi Trust7 Team,

I am looking for an advice on visa procedure for my Girl freind. I would like to know if there are any Immigration lawyers or any experts who can give soem guidance.I live in Nurnberg.
Definitely contact VPMK, IMHO they are the best in doing their jobs, they helped me back in the day to sort some stuff out with the Ausländerbehörde in Berlin and even suing one of my former employers :-)
Just call and ask for Katja Ponert, she is very understandable and really takes time to circle out all the issues related to a case.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18