Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Help please!!!

Toggle
Help please!!!
Answer
11/30/05 4:45 PM
Hi all,

I am a GC holder since Feb Jan 2001. Today I went to extend to my visa to ABH in Frankfurt coz my visa is ended 31st Dec 2005. I asked them to just extend my visa but the lady told you will get Nederlalaubnuis but it will take time(approx 3 months) then i asked the normal extention but the beamter issuesed only 6 months work permit its states Fiktionsbescheinigung & the following sentances are mentinoed

Beschaftigung nur gemaß §27 BeschV als IT-Fackrft bei der Firma tatig im Bezirk der Arbeitsaagentur für Arbeit Frankfurt am Main, Arbeitsregion Frankfurt am Main

Please how can i solve this problem.

Mr.Detelf what is Fiktionsbescheinigung,pls help me
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help please!!!
Answer
11/30/05 5:32 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
@vijayjen

Go for BE,EG or NE. Help yourself with search facility in this forum.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/05 5:35 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
what is wrong with you?
it was quite stupid to ask normal visa instead of NE. no wonder they gave you this really bad visa.
but there is no problem. you have valid papers and in few months you will get Ne.

will they give you NE after 3 months or did you canceled NE completetly?

the question is why do you ask us to help you when you are acting against you your self?
why would we help you then?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/05 5:40 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
@Aksay

Thanks for ur reply.

Could u pls tell me what is the differance between BE,EG
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/05 5:42 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
"Go for BE,EG or NE. Help yourself with search facility in this forum."

you are telling to go for NE to a guy that just rejected it???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/05 5:44 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
Dear DvD,

Nederlalaubnuis is not NE :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/05 5:45 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
"Could u pls tell me what is the differance between BE,EG"

oooou man forget the whole sh.t

when you did not learn difference you certainly do not need to know it now cos you can have NE.
just take your NE (if they are stil willing to give it) and forget the whole thing
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/05 5:47 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
Hello vijayjen

You can not get NE the same day you go to ABH. They will first give you Fiktionsbescheinigung with a validity of 6 months.

During this 6 months period (usually takes max. 3 months) they will send your information to Kariminalamt and to somewhere in USA (NY I think) to check whether you are a criminal/terrorist ;) When the written clearance comes back to ABH they write you via mail to collect your unlimited visa (NE).

I am also waiting a little more than 2 months for this written clearance. Its a normal procedure so you don't need to worry about it.

The only difference which I can see is "Beschaftigung nur gemaß §27 BeschV als IT-Fackrft bei der Firma tatig im Bezirk der Arbeitsaagentur für Arbeit Frankfurt am Main, Arbeitsregion Frankfurt am Main"

On my Fiktionsbescheinigung its written "der Aufenthaltstitel als fortbestehend ( § 81 Abs. 4 AufenthG). Beschäftigung jeglicher Art erlaubt."

I have no idea what really is the difference, maybe some experts will put light on it.

One lady in ffm ABH is really not friendly, but Herr Sorgenfrei(boss) knows the GC rules well and can help you better than that lady. You don't need wartenummer to meet him. Just keep looking as he is free go straight fwd. to him.
Ph: (0)69 / 212 42641
Email: sca.amt32@stadt-frankfurt.de

Regards
Khan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/05 5:48 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
vijayjen you do not have any problem at all
NE or Nederlalaubnuis or Niederlasungserlaubnis does not mean thay will send you to Niederland.
It means you get Permanent Residance for Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/05 5:51 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
guys it would be NICE not to mention names of Beamter here.
VERSTANDEN???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/05 6:00 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
@fktrust7

Many thanks for ur useful information.

I am really getting confused. Now I have everything cleared!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/7/05 5:47 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
@fktrust7

Is it possible to work during the extended period (Fiktionsbescheinigung). Should we need to apply a Arbeitalaubnis?

Where I can apply for the arabeitalaubnis?

Arabeitsamt or ABH???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/7/05 7:01 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
Fiktionsbescheinigung has everything that your visa has. I also have Fiktionsbescheinigung at this very moment and there is written
Erwerbstätihkeit gestattet. I am also waiting for NE, only difference is: I am not crying.

There is something in your FB also, probably Eg or Be.

You can work with it. It is WP and AE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/05 5:43 AM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
"Mr.Detelf what is Fiktionsbescheinigung,pls help me"

Fiktionsbescheinigung is a temporary prolongation of your expired residence permit. it allows you to do everything that you could do with your previous residence permit, till the point of time when you get a new residence permit or will be legaly rejected one
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott