Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Daueraufenthalt-EG and UK

Toggle
Daueraufenthalt-EG and UK
Answer
7/19/07 12:26 AM
Hi,

I will soon be moving to the UK (have got a work permit through my current employer) and I also hold a NE ("Art des titels: Niderlassungserlaubnis Erwerbstätigkeit gestättet" and "Anmerkung: $ 9 AufenthG").

My company might send me to other EU countries on short assignments (from UK). Can I work in other EU countries (short term assignments, commuting every week from the UK) if I get the "Daueraufenthalt-EG" remark on my NE? I live in Frankfurt.

Thanks!

Abhi
0 (0 Votes)

400 Euro Job
Answer
7/26/07 12:35 AM as a reply to Abhijeet Vardhan.
Hello, experts

I have now a main job about 1000 Euro monthly and a 400-Euro job. But the empolyer of my main job will reduce my working time so that i can earn only under 400 Euro monthly. That means i will have two mini jobs next month, what can i do for that?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott