Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Planning to move to UK

Planning to move to UK
Answer
3/2/16 1:18 PM
Hi,
We are German citizen since 2010. If I want to change my office location then I can choose to sit in London/Luton.We are planning to move to UK but trying to collect all the info before making decision. I am expecting an answer who moved to UK from Germany or who has solid information. Please let me know comparison between these 2 countries on the following:-

1.  As far as I know, UK has almost similar Health insurance like Germany. Please correct me if I am wrong.
2. What about the schooling system in UK. Please let me know about the cost if there is? My son is 5 and he will go to school in next year
3. Does UK have same social benefits like Germany? If not then please give me some info
4. Does UK company provide the same kind of job security what middle or big company does in Geramny through work council?
5. Will I get the kindergeld from Germany if I move to UK?
6. Do we need any other permission to work in UK as a German Citizen?

Please let me know other information ( if you have experience) what you have faced in UK after moving from Germany.

Waiting to hear from you
Mo Ra

Best Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7