Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Doubts on deutsch citizenship

Toggle
Doubts on deutsch citizenship
Answer
4/30/12 2:09 PM
Hello all,
I need information on Deutsch citizenship integration process. I am in Germany working for almost 7 years now without any break and have done all necessary integration courses.

However, bit ashamed of myself, I have had recently had a case with OrdnungsAmt and had received a Bußgeld letter from them. I have paid them immediately and the case is closed. However, I understand that this case will always be in my records.

Now the question is :- If I apply for the Deutsch citizenship, will this be an obstacle in the process even if the case is closed by law.

Regarding the case :- it was not a police case, however a shameful case that is handled by OrdnungsAmt, I cannot express the case in this forum.

Martin
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Doubts on deutsch citizenship
Answer
4/30/12 6:21 PM as a reply to martin Fedurok.
It all depends upon the nature of your case.

Anyhow, best is to make a appointment with your Einbürgerungsamt and discuss this with them. They will be able to answer your question.

Good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/30/12 7:24 PM as a reply to martin Fedurok.
Perfectly correct what UMTS said.

Only to add, if it is a Bagatelldelikt (small crime) with punishment under 90 Tagessätze, it is usually fine emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/30/12 11:10 PM as a reply to martin Fedurok.
it was a fine upto 275 euros.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/12 6:09 PM as a reply to martin Fedurok.
I had been flashed on the highway, paid about 300 euros fine, got my driving license taken for a month but that was it... no record on my Fuhrungzeugnis

The german system sees as welll what you offer them, you work here an pay taxes here helping support their social system

Hope it helps!
Bolo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/12 7:09 PM as a reply to martin Fedurok.
Thanks for the information. Last week I had asked on phone to OrdnungsAmt - as I have paid the fine, is the case against me closed. The lady said it gets automatically closed. today i have applied for my driving license in VerkehrsAmt and the lady said it will take 4-6 weeks to return the bescheid brief after which I can take the theory exam. If there is no problem in getting the bescheid brief from them, then I will assume that the same should go well while applying citizenship, but if problem arises - then I have big trouble even if the case is closed.

but thanks for your reply.

regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3