Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Marrying a german man

Toggle
Marrying a german man
Answer
8/6/07 12:10 PM
Hallo, Ich bin Carmen und komme aus Colombia, I am married with a german since 2 years and living in Munich. My mother came to Germany one year ago in order to visit me and she met a german man, he is 70 years old and my mother 64 years old and, they wanna get married!! of course she is in Colombia but they kept in touch all this time and now he called me and told me he wants to marry my mom. Is it possible when they already little bit old are? and also, the insurance from my mother in my country is not valid here, how would it be?
Thank you for your help.
Carmencita
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Marrying a german man
Answer
8/6/07 12:56 PM as a reply to carmen gonzales.
@carmencita

Old age is no excuse for not falling in love. I am sure the german authorities have a fair understanding of that.

Just few questions though, what about your real biological father? Is your mother still married to him and does she plan to divorce him before marrying this new guy?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/6/07 1:40 PM as a reply to carmen gonzales.
My father died when I was 10 years old and my mother didn´t marry again and I would like that she marries but I am just worried that she is so happy and then it doesn´t work in Germany because as I know the insurance would not take an old woman :-(
Thanks for your help!
Carmencita :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/6/07 2:00 PM as a reply to carmen gonzales.
De nada! Señorita.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18