Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Visum detail

Toggle
Visum detail
Answer
12/14/04 12:22 AM
Hallo everyone,
I know may be some one have asked this question before. I dont know, but i like to know the answer hope some one can answer my question. I am from india i am going to marry next year. whether after marriage i can bring my wife using Tourist visa and after coming here whether i can change the visa to dependent visa in Rathaus ? I am working here as GC holder. I dont know the rules what to do i am really new. If any one have link or some information can forward to me its helpful for me..Thanks in advance
Regards
Sriram
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visum detail
Answer
12/14/04 12:42 PM as a reply to Sriram krishnan.
Hi Sriram,
Don't make it complicated, it's better to apply Dependent visa rather than visiting visa. just go to embassy in madras(your name sounds more south), take an application fill it and submit it along with below specified documents.
1) Heiratsurkunde
2) Geburtsurkunde
3) Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis
4) Bescheinigung von Firma
5) Arbeite Vertrag
6) Entgeltabrechnung (last 3 months)
7) Anmeldung Kopie
8) Wohnungs-Mietvertrag
9) Wohnraum Bescheinigung
10) Krankenversicherung
11) Ausweise Kopie (yours)
12) Sozialversicherung
13) Arbeitsgenehmigung
14) Photos

it's better even if you write a letter/note saying that your are going to bear all the expenses of your wife once she's in Germany (find the details Below)

Deutsches Konsulat Chennai
49, Ethiraj Salai, MICO Building
Post Box 6801
Chennai 600 008
India Place, Date

Übernahme der Unterhaltskosten für meine Ehefrau

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

ab dem Zeitpunkt der Ankunft meiner zukünftigen Ehefrau (Name: , Vorname: ) in Deutschland möchte ich Sie informieren, dass ich sämtliche Unterhaltskosten für meine Ehefrau übernehmen werde.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Your Name

Cheers
Raghu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/14/04 1:15 PM as a reply to Sriram krishnan.
Hallo raghu,
Thanks for you information, But how long it takes to get the dependent visa in chennai ? they says it take minimum 1.5 months, or we have any other way to get the dependent visa soon,Thanks for sharing your details,

Regards
sriram
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/14/04 2:11 PM as a reply to Sriram krishnan.
that really depends up on U R luck but, it could run up to 3 months or more but, what you can do is go to your Auslanderamt, say them that your getting married and wan to submit all the documents before hand (except marriage certificate(fax it after your marriage)) so, that the processing can be a bit fast ie., once mardas embassy sends the papers to your Auslanderamt, then can give an immediate reply saying that everythin's ok from their side. but, this may not work all the time (i do know cases where it did and where it didn't)
Good Luck

Cheers
Raghu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/17/04 3:49 PM as a reply to Sriram krishnan.
Hi!
have a look here:

http://www.germanembassy-india.org/en/willkommen/visa/intmarriage.html

Sabine
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/20/04 2:00 PM as a reply to Sriram krishnan.
Hi Sriram,

I think it was not very long going processing for GC, but there is new law in-effect from next year. Normally it takes 2 days to 3 months for the spouce VISA. I was lucky 3 years ago that it was done in two days from Delhi, but I know many people they got it done in 3 months time. Most of the questions that are asked at consulate regarding Wohnungs Miet Contract (they check for the space) and recommendation letter from your Employer (will be helpful) and latest salary slip plus other required documents.

Wish you good luck.

Regards
BS
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/20/04 2:13 PM as a reply to Sriram krishnan.
Lucky you bms, I got that after 20 months :-) Such a new record, ain't it?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18