Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Please Help Me

Toggle
Please Help Me
Answer
9/14/09 12:51 PM
Dear Friends,

actually I lost my job due to recession and searching for it since 5 months but no use..and I have completed my masters in computers last year and had experience in java programming, so please help me if you know any companies looking for programmers. Please send me an email to rajajan09@gmail.com, if you know any information regarding this.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
Rajasekhar.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Please Help Me
Answer
9/14/09 5:24 PM as a reply to Rajasekhar Kannamanani.
Mr Rajasekhar

As you passed your Masters last years which means your experience is almost nil or just
theoretical,there are people with 5yrs experience in java not finding any job.
I would advice you instead of wasting time look for a job in India where there is better scope and also good for your career growth.If you find a part time or a small job here that won't help your future.Believe me the job market is worst now in Europe and goes the same with US.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/09 5:40 PM as a reply to Rajasekhar Kannamanani.
@Rajesekhar

like Raj suggested look for a job in India now, and in the meantime join Goethe Institute or any language center and start learning German. In 2011 EU blue card will be launched and if you follow our advice, than I see you as the most likely candidate (i.e. experienced and German speaking), to get EU blue card as soon as it is launched.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/09 5:51 PM as a reply to Rajasekhar Kannamanani.
I can understand the only reason for you to come to Germany to do Masters is to get job and settle here as Uni is the easiest was to get into Germany but unfortunately i say its your bad luck and bad time.
It is really hard to go back to India after studying here but if you would have done your masters from India then sure you would be now working with some big company.
So don't worry about what your friends or family say in India when you return just think about your career which is bright in India.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott