Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Employment visa rejected

Alternar
Employment visa rejected
Respuesta
27/07/10 10:49
Hi,

I have an internship offer from a company in Berlin for 12 months and I had applied for an employment visa in Chennai last month. Today I got a letter from from Chennai telling that my visa application is rejected because of the following reason "The Labour office has not given its approval, as the Labour regulations do not stipulate an approval for your intended work".

Does anyone know what I should do in this situation. Can I reapply for this visa, and if yes what changes should i make in my application? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks guys !
Jeffy
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Employment visa rejected
Respuesta
27/07/10 11:51 en respuesta a me me.
Your company in Berlin should contact the labour office to ask for reasons for rejection. They can appeal against the labour office in a court.

What kind of internship is it?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/07/10 11:53 en respuesta a me me.
Good question.

My study visa was also rejected but I was told by the embassy that I could apply immediately again but I reapplied after one year and got the visa stamped. In between, I also applied for business visa and got it stamped too(for Germany). I still do not know the reason for rejection but I guess that it was not accepted by ABH in Germany (God knows).

Ask the embassy directly about your case.

12 months internship and employement visa for internship? I am not sure about both of the points. May be others in the forum can help you.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/07/10 12:29 en respuesta a me me.
Thanks for the reply,

@stutt23
Yes I will ask my future employer in Berlin whether they can contact the labour office and find out the reason for rejection and also whether I can reapply. It's a paid technical internship in a web development company.

@tony gill
The internship is for 12 months, and i saw that if you want to work or do an internship in Germany for more than three months you need a residence permit and a work permit. I also think it could be that I applied with some wrong information, I dont know whether there is any other visa for my internship that I could apply other than the employment visa.

I hope to get some insight when my employer contacts the labour office or maybe from this forum.

Thank you guys..
Jeffy
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3