Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Integration course once you are employed

Hello all,

I am back to seek some advice from our great community again. My wife has been asked to do an integration course. She completed A1 and A2 in India but now has been asked to do B1 as well.

Last week she found employment so it will be difficult for her to attend these lessons. Bear in mind that she has not yet registered for classes yet so if evening classes are available she will choose them. Additionally, I found this on the BAMF website for the question I asked here: If your attendance at an integration course was compulsory, please contact the office responsible for you. Otherwise you should speak to your course provider and try to swap to a part-time course (an evening or weekend course). If all efforts to prevent you from having to stop attending the course have been unsuccessful, you may leave once the course module has been completed.When they write office do they mean the ABH or the school? Has anyone else been in this position? Would be great if someone helped out. Thank you!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott