Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Is it possible to get Trainee visa without consent letter from ZAV

Toggle
Hi,

I am Malika from India, I have been offered a position of trainee in a German company, who is paying me 900 euro/month and the duration is 6 months. I have IT background and also selected for the same profile Software Engineer.

I would really appriciate if you could help me about the following concerns:
1. My employer do not want to contact with ZAV, and he gave me an offer and approval letter, so should I apply for the trainee visa without ZAV?

2. There is one requirements about the proof of my entiring stay in Germany so Is there any cheap accomodation available? and any reference website ?

Kindly revert me, so that I could apply for the visa soon.

Thanks,
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Is it possible to get Trainee visa without consent letter from ZAV
Answer
2/15/16 12:50 AM as a reply to Malika Kumari.
Malika Kumari:

I have been offered a position of trainee in a German company, who is paying me 900 euro/month and the duration is 6 months. 

900€/month is well below the minimum wage for unskilled labour. Are you required to complete an internship/traineeship in order to complete your degree?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/16 4:55 AM as a reply to Arianne.
Thanks a lot for your reply...
No, actually, I have completed Master of Computer application in 2011, and I have 5+ years of experience in software development, this training is the part of new domain so that I could work on their web and apps after getting the knowledge of the products.
So is it possible to do the trainee without ZAV?
Can I get the visa from embassy in India? As I read somewhere that sometimes, without ZAV the processing time is 6-8 weeks and with zav letter it's only 1 week is it true?
Looking for your kind replies..
Thanks,
Malika
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/16 6:23 AM as a reply to Malika Kumari.
Malika Kumari:
So is it possible to do the trainee without ZAV?
NO!

Stop wasting your time and look for a real job, you can't get a work permit for a wage dumping position. 

The company is just looking for cheap labour and obviously doesn't have a clue of how the work permit process work, much less understands the minimum wage. As of January 1, 2015, it is not even legal for them to offer such as position to German/EU graduates who don't need a work permit. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/16 6:38 AM as a reply to Arianne.
Dear, I didn't mention about the "work permit" I was just searching for trainee visa, and here is the document check list for that  http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/4060714/Daten/3744371/training.pdf

They didn't mentioned even an offer letter from my employer, they only need an approval letter including payment,

There is one more line----  "Consent letter from “Bundesagentur für Arbeit” (Federal Employment Agency / ZAV), if applicable "
So I just want to know in my case it's necessary or not? In addition, I did my graduation and master degree from India, not from EU/Germany.

So now what you think...please reply ..

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/16 9:01 AM as a reply to Malika Kumari.
Malika Kumari:
Dear, I didn't mention about the "work permit" I was just searching for trainee visa, and here is the document check list for that  http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/4060714/Daten/3744371/training.pdf

They didn't mentioned even an offer letter from my employer, they only need an approval letter including payment,

There is one more line----  "Consent letter from “Bundesagentur für Arbeit” (Federal Employment Agency / ZAV), if applicable "
So I just want to know in my case it's necessary or not? In addition, I did my graduation and master degree from India, not from EU/Germany.

So now what you think...please reply ..

Thanks
Deputation/ no-objection letter of your local employer

You have forgotten or overlooked this requirement from the same document which you posted.

The training visa is for the Geman companies which have a branch in India and want to get their employees trained in Germany.

This is a clear cut case of wage dumping.

MCA graduate with 5+ yrs of experience and applying for a trainee visa is a clear case of visa abuse.

Better look for a full-time job, paid over the bluecard limit.

-coolguy
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
2/26/16 8:11 PM as a reply to coolguy munich.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply and help. I checked with embassy and found that the letter you mentioned Deputation/ no-objection letter of your local employer
is mean to have 2 branches of same company in both countries, this is also require in case of employment or work please check http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/3137364/Daten/5802524/employment.pdf

For the less wages (900 euro/month), I discussed with my employer and he told me that it's the training for 6 months not a full time job, so they are offering 4 hours per day training or 20 hours/week with 900 euro/month, so I think its quite good payment according to my working or training hours right? Moreover, I do not want to live more than 6 months in Germany, so I don't want to search a parmanent job.

Could you please clear now .. its still wage dumping ..?

Also I found in a forum that if we apply without ZAV letter, it takes 6-8 weeks and with ZAV letter approx 1 week.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/29/16 10:09 AM as a reply to Malika Kumari.
Malika Kumari:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply and help. I checked with embassy and found that the letter you mentioned Deputation/ no-objection letter of your local employer
is mean to have 2 branches of same company in both countries, this is also require in case of employment or work please check http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/3137364/Daten/5802524/employment.pdf

For the less wages (900 euro/month), I discussed with my employer and he told me that it's the training for 6 months not a full time job, so they are offering 4 hours per day training or 20 hours/week with 900 euro/month, so I think its quite good payment according to my working or training hours right? Moreover, I do not want to live more than 6 months in Germany, so I don't want to search a parmanent job.

Could you please clear now .. its still wage dumping ..?
Yes it's still technically a wage dumping case. Training is the thing give to the fresher or who is still studying in the university. They are paid in the rage of 800-1000€ per month.
Using the term training fpr MCa graduate with 5+ yrs of experience is a WAGE DUMPING case.

And why willa employer recurit a person from forgein land paying the travel costs recriut a trainee who is supposed to work or train in their comapny for only 6 months. It's fishy. either the intension of the employer or the employee are not correct.

I don't see any visa section where a visa can be issued for training purposes who is not a student in any university recognised by a german government.
YOu should go thtough the normal visa process which is the "job-visa" for which the limit is around 3000€/month

Also I found in a forum that if we apply without ZAV letter, it takes 6-8 weeks and with ZAV letter approx 1 week.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/8/16 8:03 PM as a reply to Malika Kumari.
Hi Malika,

Did you get internship visa? without ZAV?   I am right now in your same situation.  kindly reply.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/30/18 1:58 PM as a reply to Bfran007.
Bfran007:
Hi Malika,

Did you get internship visa? without ZAV?   I am right now in your same situation.  kindly reply.
Hello 

I'm also in the same case and thank god bumped into case. i was rejected first try of visa. Please advice if it is valid case to get visa. 

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18