Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

regarding land registry

Toggle
regarding land registry
Answer
3/14/12 12:08 PM
Me and my husband want to register a land in India on both of our name-Joint account. But unfortunately, I am studying in germany at the moment, he is in India, how can he make registry on both of our name in my absence??

Kindly inform me asap.
Thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Re: regarding land registry
Answer
3/14/12 12:10 PM as a reply to misha mehta.
Yes it is possible. You need to give Power of attorney to him as you are not in India, he can register on your name as well.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/14/12 12:20 PM as a reply to misha mehta.
Thankyou , what is the procedure to make POA-powerof attorny in germany??
and after getting this POA What are the formality in india?, that will be helpful if you could provide the info??
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/12 12:28 PM as a reply to misha mehta.
You need to get the land details which you want to make land registration. Get appointment with Notar. He will do the official stuff and 2 persons has to make signatures for the proof. Send that POA to India, the rest will be done there.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott