Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

How to register @ finanzamt

Toggle
How to register @ finanzamt
Answer
1/21/09 7:30 PM
Recently I started working as a freelancer in the IT field and need to know how to register at finanzamt. I came to know that I need to have steuer number and VAT number in order to bill the customer.
Can anyone one tell me, whether the forms are available online or not? If yes, which forms and where.

Regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: How to register @ finanzamt
Answer
1/22/09 5:19 PM as a reply to Bhaskar Banerjee.
You just have to go and tell them what you want, they will give you the forms, that you won't find on the internet and you will have to fill them and give them back.
A problem I see is the fact that you said you already started working as a freelancer, thing you shouldn't do before registering at Finanzamt, because they have to kinda approve your request in a way.
So hurry before things get worse, you know how those people are when it's about money.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18