Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Permanent Residence

Toggle
Permanent Residence
Answer
1/10/05 12:29 PM
hallo
if someone is in germany for more than 4 years on green card and working with good software company. Can he apply for Permanent Residence?I now about new law but don't know the details exactly.
what are the requirements regarding salary limit?Is German Knowledge certificate also needed?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Permanent Residence
Answer
1/10/05 1:17 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
search the forum. you can find it this way ->
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/05 1:19 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
if someone is in germany for more than 4 years on green card and working with good software company. Can he apply for Permanent Residence?

if your from turkey or if your salary <84000
Yes,
if you are not from turkey
No
else
you got to wait for an another year

Cheers
Raghu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/05 4:20 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
Hi ,
I think the following link of BMI stats the possibility to apply for renewal or apply for PR before the Ablauf of the current aufentshalt .
So probably three months before is a realistic period . I have the same situation .
But you have to have an unlimited Work contract ( to my my understanding ) to show that you have secured Unterhalt .
Correct me anybody if I am wrong .

http://www.bmi.bund.de/cln_006/nn_122688/Internet/Content/Themen/Zuwanderung/DatenundFakten/Fragen_20und_20Antworten_20zum_20Zuwanderungsgesetz.html#doc333266bodyText1
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/05 4:59 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
Hi,

from the link above:

Muss ich bei einem Antrag auf Niederlassungserlaubnis nach dem 1. Januar 2005 alle strengeren Kriterien nach dem Aufenthaltsgesetz erfüllen?
Wenn Sie vor dem 1. Januar 2005 eine Aufenthaltserlaubnis oder Aufenthaltsbefugnis hatten, müssen Sie !!!!NUR!!! die bislang für die Erteilung einer unbefristeten Aufenthaltserlaubnis erforderlichen einfachen deutschen Sprachkenntnisse besitzen.
Außerdem brauchen Sie nicht
über die nach Abschluss eines Integrationskurses zu erwartenden Kenntnisse der Rechts- und Gesellschaftsordnung und der Lebensverhältnisse im Bundesgebiet zu verfügen und
mindestens 60 Monate Pflichtbeiträge oder freiwillige Beiträge zur gesetzlichen Rentenversicherung geleistet haben.

???

does that mean those who had Aufenthaltserlaubnis before 01.01.2005 would get "Niederlassungserlaubnis" by simply knowing German language and 5 years of residence period?

any comments about it!!!!

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/05 6:37 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
Hi MH,

you never heard of the "NoBody Verordnung", did you? :-)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/05 7:03 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
Ragu26....... do u mean >84000 Salary?
I am not from Turkey. I am from an Asian country.
And to be very clear, i m not getting this law. On one side it is for longer stay of green card holders but they also have to wait for 5 years to complete.Why So?
And whats this concept of unlimited workpermit? if u don't have unlimited workpermit then what?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/05 8:09 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
Yup, I mean greater that or equal to 84000

“On one side it is for longer stay of green card holders but they also have to wait for 5 years to complete. Why So?”

One should work in Germany for 5 years to get PR (if U R on student status previously then it’s not counted into 5 years thingy)
Guys can anyone answer the question ‘WHY SO’ (I can’t)

“And whats this concept of unlimited workpermit? if u don't have unlimited workpermit then what?”

You can forget about unlimited (limited) work permit cause, nothing such exists in new immigration law everything depends on the type of your visa.

Cheers
Raghu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/05 8:39 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
--I am not from Turkey. I am from an Asian country.

are you trying to say Turkey is not Asian country?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/05 4:05 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
I am not saying exactly that Turkey is not in Asia but as per latest Discussion it can't be counted as typical Asian Country.If its going to be part of EU then i don't think we will call it Asian Country.

Anyhow what i get from these replies that its not yet clear , what this law exactly means.If Anyone of you get some information regarding Green Card Holders do tell.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/05 5:49 PM as a reply to Renu Sharma.
renu you should search the forum.
Everything is completly clear with new law.
You need 5 years and job for PR.
Or 84k or some very important position.

But you should read more and ask less, because it is all in forum.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott