Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Translation service

Toggle
Translation service
Answer
3/30/09 6:54 PM
Hello,

I have been contacted by someone to check the preliminary English version of a German website and to refine the wordings in the English version. I have been asked to give a cost estimate for the same. Could please someone give me an idea for it (content-wise / time-wise?), as I never did something like this before?

I'm already doing a full time job. Can I do such thing in parallel without signing any agreement / contract?

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Translation service
Answer
3/30/09 8:21 PM as a reply to Sam N.
"I'm already doing a full time job. Can I do such thing in parallel without signing any agreement / contract?", you mean without declaring it to the tax office after, then you'll be cheating the system.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/09 1:04 AM as a reply to Sam N.
It depends on your workpermit type and the type of contract you have for your full time job
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/2/09 1:46 AM as a reply to Sam N.
Thanks guys for your feedback.

Since this task will be a very small one, the guy who has asked me to do it does not want to make any agreement / contract. I also do not want to do anything illegal but on the other side I would like to avoid making it complicated (Tax card 2, contract etc.) just for 1-2 days work.

I have BE (with Erwerbst. gestattet).
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18