Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

stromanbieter FlexStrom?

Toggle
stromanbieter FlexStrom?
Answer
11/22/08 1:08 AM
Hi,
Any one using FlexStrom? Any comment & problem. Currently I am customer of SWM versogerer GmbH. From Jan 1, 2009, I will have to change to SWM privat Kompakt. From stromkosten vergleich, i am getting better offer for FlexStrom. I will like to know obinion of others about FlexStrom.

Best regards.

Dilbir
München
0 (0 Votes)

Re: stromanbieter FlexStrom?
Answer
11/22/08 12:11 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
Hi,

I am using them since last year and except better price I did not see any other difference.

I decided to go with one package (3600KWh/year) and did not go over it so price that I paid before one year stayed.

Btw. if ok I included my affiliate link to them :-)

http://www.flexstrom.de/geschenke.php?kdnr=1_900000667472

By ordering until 30.11. you will get discount of 75€ and also travel "gutschein" of 100€.

Also transfer from one company to other is done by them and you will not notice anything.

Best regards,
Dracus
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/26/08 1:26 AM as a reply to dilbir majo.
Thanks Dracus,
There offer is very fishy. After excluding first year bouns, they are not so good as they look. They could be very expensive if your usage is not stable(quite riskey, even can be expensive). Also they will not offer bouns if you decide to discontinue in first year.

Anyway thanks for help.

Dilbir.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/26/08 1:59 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
I think that in Germany this is standard practise.

For first year you will get discount and later they will try to recover that what they lost in first year.

Of course, my approach is that I always change all/most contracts after 12 months because that does not require big effort from my side but can bring me some money saving.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott