Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE & B1 requirement

Toggle
NE & B1 requirement
Answer
1/11/11 11:41 PM
Hello friends,

I have a question regarding NE. We learned today that from Foriegner's office that who ever came after 2005 should provide B1 language certificate to get NE. Is there any such law? or was it only the person who is handling our situation like this. Any experiences here?

Thank you in advance,
RK
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE & B1 requirement
Answer
1/12/11 11:17 AM as a reply to alien in_de.
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#9

See § 9 (2) 7 & 8 and then the para below that.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/12/11 7:18 PM as a reply to alien in_de.
It also depends on city to city. I have a friend in Düsseldorf and she is from China and had received NE status this year even though she came after 2005. Also she had 40 months of Renten and is good in Deutsch but had no certificates.
It could be that the officer was bit flexible or it could be the rules defined in the NRW area.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/12/11 11:52 PM as a reply to alien in_de.
Maybe your chinese friend earns more than 66K or is a specialized scientist or some profession where she got it in the discretionary category for highly qualified people §9 Aufenthg emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/13/11 10:14 PM as a reply to alien in_de.
Hello Friends,
Thank you for the reply and information.
I have read the given link and I also seen somewhere else the similar infomration on § 9 (2) 7 & 8.
But it still did not said exactly that B1 type is required. It is just said in the law that sufficient language is necessary. They did not named B1 like in naturalisation procedure (If I am not mistaken).
So, I was not sure why B1. May be it is how the officer interpret the §9.
Any comments..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/16/11 10:04 AM as a reply to alien in_de.
hi friends,

let's say i arrive to germany on a job contract with an annual salary of over 66k, not forgetting that i studied and lived in germany before so my german language knowledge is outstanding.

Can i apply immediately upon arrival to the NE erlaubnis without major hurdles?

thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18