Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re-entry on Blau Karte

Toggle
Re-entry on Blau Karte
Answer
1/8/16 3:48 PM
Hello,

I was in Germany for 6 months on local contract in Germany. I hold Blau karte till 2019.I returned to my home country and had done Abmeldung while leaving Germany.Now it has been 5 months I am out of Germany.My current company wants me to go to Germany again for work (I was working in same company in Germany but on local contract , now it will be deputation case). Can I travel back to Germany on same Blau karte or Do I need to apply for fresh Visa again ?

Thanks
AK 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Re-entry on Blau Karte
Answer
11/25/16 8:53 PM as a reply to A Kumar.
A Kumar:
Hello,

I was in Germany for 6 months on local contract in Germany. I hold Blau karte till 2019.I returned to my home country and had done Abmeldung while leaving Germany.Now it has been 5 months I am out of Germany.My current company wants me to go to Germany again for work (I was working in same company in Germany but on local contract , now it will be deputation case). Can I travel back to Germany on same Blau karte or Do I need to apply for fresh Visa again ?

Thanks
AK 

Hello,

Can you let us know what happened finally?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott